PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: NX Credit -> NX Prepaid (GM pls read)

[MY] WatcherSha
04-12-2011, 05:52 AM
Create new item on IM that will simply change 100 NX Credit for 100 NX Prepaid.
Advantages for Nexon:
1. There will be no need to change billing policy.
2. Other Nexon games will stay as they were before (no exchange between NX Credit and NX Prepaid)
3. A lot of Atlantica players will be happy (see advantages for players)

Advantages for Atlantica players:
1. A lot of players from Europe, Asia and so on will get an opportunity to use credit card and get no limitations like earilier.
2. NX Credits that we've got after migration could be used like it was with GCoins (for example gifts).
3. We'll get an oportunity to put all NX cash to one NX wallet instead of two separated.

---------------------
Players, if you think it is a good idea, post here to put this thread up. If you can see other advantages, post it here, pls.

Valvados
04-12-2011, 06:00 AM
Sounds promising. Not sure if they would even consider it though.

Memorize
04-12-2011, 06:29 AM
Nothing like this will happen. I honestly don't know why they ever split it up in the first place (it makes no sense), but it's been this way for years, and they're not about to change it for Atlantica when it has no actual advantages for /them/ to do so.

Non-North American users have more trouble charging NX because of the limited amount of options they provide to charge it. Not because there is an NX Credit and NX Prepaid.

ManofPeace
04-12-2011, 06:48 AM
They obviously don't want your money. Stop relying on the IM and get over it.

[MY] WatcherSha
04-12-2011, 10:11 PM
... to change it for Atlantica when it has no actual advantages for /them/ to do so.

I think that every company is trying to rise the quality of their services. Do you think Nexon support is very happy to get so much negative posts on forum and tickets? I think not, and I think they are looking for solution.

Memorize
04-13-2011, 04:01 AM
Sure it may not be what they like, but they aren't going to change anything if it doesn't benefit themselves. Nexon and nDoors higher ups both have shown that they care very little about the actual community. Yeah the FMs/GMs that post here may care even the slightest about us, but that doesn't and hasn't translated to anything happening for us.