PDA

View Full Version : Vindictus login issues.

Vashyron
12-22-2011, 05:14 PM
I just made an account today and to play Vindictus (first time playing it).
So I start the game with no problem, but when I press Start it says I need to login from website.
I tried it from the website and It fails once more.
I also tried the Vindictus.exe located in C:/Nexon/Vindictus/en-US/
but still no luck.
I heard many people have been having the same problem.

Dinah
12-22-2011, 07:16 PM
If you're from Europe, go here : http://vindictus.nexoneu.com/

If you're from any other country that isn't Canada or US, then you can't play.
Although you can always try using a proxy.

EpicBouillon
12-22-2011, 07:21 PM

Proxxy = BAN. stop feeding illegal information. The NA community does not want to gain more lag.

Dinah
12-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Ban? Doubt it. (See the flour bug thread)

I'll stop providing that info once nexon decides to create a thread saying:
"You can only play this game if you're from Canada/US!"... which is never!
Hah.. just kidding ~

Vashyron
12-22-2011, 07:28 PM

Im not from Europe.
Im actually from Puerto Rico, which is technically part of USA.

Vashyron
12-22-2011, 07:29 PM
I was gonna try that, but if you can get ban that is sad.....
-____- Plus there is nothing on the site that says ''Only CANADA/US'' can play the game.
Just West and East server. :/

Dinah
12-22-2011, 07:32 PM
Yeah. That's a shame. They can't even take 5 min of their time to write that somewhere visible... (well last time I checked was a couple months ago though)

Anyhoo, you should try sending a ticket asking why you can't log in. They should reply you within a week I heard

Vashyron
12-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Damm a week!
Well.... I already did it so....
I guess I'll wait....
I got Unchartred 3 >;3 So im all good

EpicBouillon
12-22-2011, 08:09 PM
North-America = Canada and USA only. Lrn2rd

EpicBouillon
12-22-2011, 08:24 PM
9. Jurisdiction Issues/Service Interruptions.

The Service is not available or accessible in countries or territories where we are operating a localized version of the Service through a licensed operator, such as China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We make no representation that materials available on or through the Service, including, without limitation, the Software and the games, are appropriate or available for use in all locations. Those who choose to access and/or use the Service do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Software is subject to United States export controls as set forth in the End User License Agreement. We reserve the right to limit, suspend, interrupt or terminate the availability of the Service, in whole or in part, to you and any other user or person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that interruptions, delays and disruptions of the Service may occur and that the Company has no control over third party servers, systems and/or networks which may be utilized in connection with the functioning of the Service. The Company hereby disclaims all liabilities with respect to all interruptions, delays and disruptions of the Service.

ToS.

Vashyron
12-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Isn't Puerto Rico part of the USA?
In like a we are allies but we aren't like in the same goverment?

EpicBouillon
12-22-2011, 08:30 PM
Puerto Rico - Central America.

VindictusSTFU
12-23-2011, 07:23 PM
u mean i waste 2 hours of my life downloading this ***? LoL , what would happen if i buy NX and then i could'nt use it? , u could get a sue , u know what? ur wasting ur time posting "NX" while u could put ONLY CANADA AND USA PLAYERS; We' ARE NOT INTERNATIONAL CAUSE WE DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT.... i think u could :)..... just telling u "Vindictus" u'll never... NEVER... be better than WoW .l.

VindictusSTFU
12-23-2011, 07:26 PM
Now i cant unistall -_- and u better have a unistal button