PDA

View Full Version : Black Screen In Gas or Fire

Loc
04-06-2012, 08:09 PM
I know I really shouldn't be starting a new thread for this (as there are quite a few), but I've tried everything to fix this issue. That is, except buying a new graphics card or laptop, which isn't really a choice for me. I know I don't have a good graphics card. Anyway, time to get to my point.

Computer OS: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit)
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000

Whenever I am in-game and I come in contact with gas or fire, I get a completely black screen. I know this issue has a lot of threads, but my problem is that I can't find a solution for my graphics card. I tried the registry patch, but that didn't work. It caused me to crash once. I then reloaded and got into games normally, but the black screen still happened. So, I uninstalled it. I know that the patch isn't really for my graphics card though, as mine is the 3000 kind. I've also made sure to update my graphics card. I also have no more Windows Updates. I'm all up to date, or at least as far as I know.

In short words, I'm wondering if anyone with the same problem as me has found a fix.
If there's really no fix yet, I'll just play Combat Arms and avoid the gas and fire.

Thanks.

angsniper
04-07-2012, 07:32 AM
yes It happens to me on my laptop because I have a low grade video card on my laptop I'm guessing that's probably the problem hope it helps

CubanMafia
04-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Intel(R) Graphics suck dude try to get other graphics card

XxSariaXx
04-08-2012, 09:46 AM
I just found a solution to this problem.... it may not work for everyone with lintel graphics but i have hd integrated 3000 and it works for me :)
here the link

P.s when u copy and pas,t copy the Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 part to and make sure ti delet the cpace that in the word class...

here's the link :)

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F110424-Solution-for-Black-Screen-in-Fire-Gas-Intel-Only

XxSariaXx
04-08-2012, 09:55 AM
btw this isn't my fix just a link i found to a fix :)

negamuta
04-08-2012, 10:00 AM
I know I really shouldn't be starting a new thread for this (as there are quite a few), but I've tried everything to fix this issue. That is, except buying a new graphics card or laptop, which isn't really a choice for me. I know I don't have a good graphics card. Anyway, time to get to my point.

Computer OS: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit)
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000

Whenever I am in-game and I come in contact with gas or fire, I get a completely black screen. I know this issue has a lot of threads, but my problem is that I can't find a solution for my graphics card. I tried the registry patch, but that didn't work. It caused me to crash once. I then reloaded and got into games normally, but the black screen still happened. So, I uninstalled it. I know that the patch isn't really for my graphics card though, as mine is the 3000 kind. I've also made sure to update my graphics card. I also have no more Windows Updates. I'm all up to date, or at least as far as I know.

In short words, I'm wondering if anyone with the same problem as me has found a fix.
If there's really no fix yet, I'll just play Combat Arms and avoid the gas and fire.

Thanks.

I do. I did. I have 64 bit Home Premium and Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000. Read the entire thread, especially what I said about the quotation marks. One space or a quotation mark where it shouldn't be will negate the fix. Keep in mind the screen that appears first and the fact that you have to press the desktop key and then the game icon in the task bar.

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F110424-Solution-for-Black-Screen-in-Fire-Gas-Intel-Only%26highlight%3Dblack%2Bscreen%26nxid%3D14

Loc
04-09-2012, 12:02 AM
I just found a solution to this problem.... it may not work for everyone with lintel graphics but i have hd integrated 3000 and it works for me :)
here the link

P.s when u copy and pas,t copy the Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 part to and make sure ti delet the cpace that in the word class...

here's the link :)

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F110424-Solution-for-Black-Screen-in-Fire-Gas-Intel-Only

I do. I did. I have 64 bit Home Premium and Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000. Read the entire thread, especially what I said about the quotation marks. One space or a quotation mark where it shouldn't be will negate the fix. Keep in mind the screen that appears first and the fact that you have to press the desktop key and then the game icon in the task bar.

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F110424-Solution-for-Black-Screen-in-Fire-Gas-Intel-Only%26highlight%3Dblack%2Bscreen%26nxid%3D14

I have installed this patch, and I also have uninstalled it after each attempt. I have read this many times, and I did read it completely. I read every single thing, including the comments. I don't know why it won't work. I made sure that I followed exact instructions, yet I still have a black screen!

@negamuta - What do you mean? I don't understand. What screen that appears first, and what do I have to press?...

TLGunman
04-09-2012, 07:45 AM
It all has to do with hardware T&L, and the lack of support for it. Some Intel GPU's dont support hardware T&L. That patch is trying to force software to emulate T&L. It either works or it doesn't.

So far that is the only assistance on this issue that has been found to help in some cases. It doesnt appear that Intel is going to do much about its GPU's to start supporting HW T&L so, not much, of anything, can be done if that patch doesnt work.

Good luck though. Maybe someone has stumbled upon something else that will help. Until then, avoid maps with gas/fire.

negamuta
04-09-2012, 08:56 PM
... @negamuta - What do you mean? I don't understand. What screen that appears first, and what do I have to press?...

When you first go in game you get the "COMBAT ARMS ONLINE FPS ACTION" screen.

Then this one appears:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5983/1stzbm.jpg

Then this one appears:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6775/2nds.jpg

Then you have to press the DESKTOP key on your keyboard and then you press the game icon in the task bar and then you're on the 'region select/quick start' page. :)

Loc
04-11-2012, 11:09 PM
I have already read that before from your post. The thing is, I don't get either of those screens. Combat Arms starts and runs normally, as if I had never did the patch. Everything is normal, and the issue is still there.

negamuta
04-12-2012, 08:46 AM
I have already read that before from your post. The thing is, I don't get either of those screens. Combat Arms starts and runs normally, as if I had never did the patch. Everything is normal, and the issue is still there.

I'm sorry, but I'm at a loss. All I know is that it works on this com. I hope you find a solution, because going outside is the only solution to cabin fever. :)

CubanMafia
04-12-2012, 09:40 AM
dude buy a graphics card is easy and more fast to fix that go to computerUSA and buy one

TLGunman
04-12-2012, 10:09 AM
dude buy a graphics card is easy and more fast to fix that go to computerUSA and buy one

Easier said than done. For those that own a laptop this is not usually an option.

CubanMafia
04-12-2012, 10:28 AM
well then dont buy laptop and laptop are not good for game