PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Nest - Skill Build - Physical Paladin

PerryX
06-17-2011, 10:29 AM
After seeing the countless guides on priest builds and the forums asking for help with them i decided to post a Paladin build that i use on my Max Capped Paladin in KR Dragon Nest. This skill build is designed around the tanking ability of the Paladin. This build also is great for bossing and taking out nests as quickly and efficiently as possible!

Cleric:
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3213/clericbuildphys.jpg

Paladin:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6199/paladinbuildphys.jpg

You may Notice how I have only one point put into provoke, this is mainly for the purpose of taking some of the heavy hitters away from the lower HP characters such as the Archer, and frankly i dont use it all that much so I used the points instead for divine vengence which can be very helpful to get some breathing room when surrounded.

Feedbacks and Comments greatly accepted
-PerryX

SwanSong
06-17-2011, 10:47 AM
1. having provoke at lvl1 is like not having it at all. if u go to sea dragon or other boss liars, u'll know ur provoke aint gonna do a thing, but bosses will look at u for a sec then turn directly back to characters such as bowmasters and sorcerers who have higher dps

2. u r building a pve physical paladin, so my suggestion is that u should take out those two counter moves on the right side of ur paladin skill tree, n having these pts on something else. after 2nd job advancement, the skill pts are not enough. but from ur skill distribution, u r only up to lvl40 i suppose?

3. last but not least, shield break should always be maxed, this is the signature skill for physical paladin, it s 8 sec cool down and it lowers monsters physical def for 10 sec, so u should utilize it well.

hope my correction helps u and other players who choose to play paladin

PerryX
06-17-2011, 11:06 AM
What counter attacks are you referring to?

SwanSong
06-17-2011, 11:25 AM
couldnt be clearer. the two counter atk on the right side of ur paladin trees above ur 2 auras, if you are not doing pvp dont even bother

PerryX
06-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Would you mind making a skill build to show me how you would do it? Because i have used this build pretty effectively so if i could make it better i would like to see it.
-PerryX

SwanSong
06-17-2011, 12:01 PM
just have your provoke at at least 4 with a provoke cd time plate
max your shield break from lvl 3 to lvl6 (assuming lvl 40 is cap atm)

rest you do it as you like