PDA

View Full Version : A General Question About Nexon ID.

IdleMeadow
10-03-2011, 10:32 AM
When i signed up (about 2 months ago) , i used my email to sign up and i quite frankly i don't remember if i was given a choice to have a nexon id.
Lately i've been wanting to be able to just launch the game through the launcher instead of having to go to the site, but i'm not able to because i don't know my nexon id.
So my question is, other than using the ticket system ( i sent in a ticket September 3rd about this and have had no reply), is there any other way for me to find out what my nexon id is?

I don't have my original email from when i signed up either.

Any help would be appreciated, it's a tad frusterating not getting any support from nexon what so ever.

Lolpanzer
10-03-2011, 01:22 PM
I don't understand your problem, it seams to defy all Nexon Passport logic.

No ID--->Email login? Can you even do that?
No Email--->Cant log in...???

DrOph
10-03-2011, 01:57 PM
When i signed up (about 2 months ago) , i used my email to sign up and i quite frankly i don't remember if i was given a choice to have a nexon id.
Lately i've been wanting to be able to just launch the game through the launcher instead of having to go to the site, but i'm not able to because i don't know my nexon id.
So my question is, other than using the ticket system ( i sent in a ticket September 3rd about this and have had no reply), is there any other way for me to find out what my nexon id is?

I don't have my original email from when i signed up either.

Any help would be appreciated, it's a tad frusterating not getting any support from nexon what so ever.

From Nexon Support:

Nexon > Nexon Passport > Nexon Passport Account Maintenance >

I've forgotten what I entered as my birthday (or other personal information) for my Passport ID. What do I do?

"For security reasons, the name and birthday information provided when creating an account are kept strictly confidential and are never given out by Nexon employees and there is no way for players to find out the birthdays entered via any system. As such, all players are encouraged to use accurate information when creating their Nexon Passport ID. Using random numbers for birthday information may cause you to lose your account if you forget it."

If you don't remember your email address, you can't send that information to your email address to discover what your username was. If you don't know what your email is IdleMeadow, how the hell did you login and post this thread? you're not making any sense, and nexon would respond to your ticket by ignoring it, by the above quoted criteria.

Perhaps you are saying you know the email address, and that functions as your log-in but that you do not have access to your inbox anymore, because you deactivated it? Honestly, with some very little effort, you should be able to retrieve it rather easily.

to simply login through the launcher, you don't need to use Username. Email works just fine, too. They're interchangable with all nexon games/websites. Can you clarify just what exactly is going on? In this instance, the problem isn't Nexon, it's definitely you.

IdleMeadow
10-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Obviously i'm dealing with a bunch of idiots.
When you sign up nexon sends an email to you with your information in it. Im not having a problem logging in if you actually read my post. I can log in via the site using my email.
What i want to do is KNOW WHAT MY NEXON ID IS SO I CAN USE THE GAME LAUNCHER INSTEAD OF COMING TO THE SITE 24/7.
Before responding to a post try to actually read it first , mmkay?
The problem isn't me, its you not understanding what i'm asking because you're probably a 12 year old with a reading level that doesn't exceed the 7th grade.

Let me clarify and put this into easy terms.
I'm lazy.
I don't like going to the site.
I want to just click the launcher, bring up the game, and enter in my nexon id
I don't know my nexon id, i only know my email to log in. You cannot use your email to log in when using JUST THE GAME LAUNCHER

What i need to know is: HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT MY NEXON ID IS?

DrOph
10-03-2011, 02:46 PM
We're idiots? you have the audacity? You just told us you don't know what the original email you used!

"I don't have my original email from when i signed up either." - form your own post!

The only way you would learn what your Nexon ID is, is HAVING THEM SEND YOU A PASSWORD CHANGE CONFIRMATION TO YOUR EMAIL. They'll greet you by your USERNAME!

If you had actually read what I had posted, I answered your original question - YOU DON'T NEED YOUR USERNAME to log-in directly, using dnlauncher.exe!!

Just type in the email attached to the account and your password, jackass. And show some appreciation that we even bothered to try to help your dumbass.

IdleMeadow
10-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Conversation over. You don't understand and you obviously can't comprehend.
Good day

DrOph
10-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Are you ******g retarded? Let me clear this up for you , i have the email address, i dont have the email they sent. ******g moron.
Funny thing is i already tried using my email address to login from dnlauncher.exe and you know what? it wouldn't let me.
Good ******g day sir.

I just logged in using my email address, through the client directly. email@wherever.com

Where do you get off being such an ass? You're asking for help. We wanted you to CLARIFY just what you meant. You repsonded by insulting our intelligence? who is the one who can't figure out on their own this simple problem? You are acting like a baby - "I'm lazy" is exactly your problem. If you never got the email, it was probably being redirected as JUNK MAIL. add noreply@nexon.net and verify@nexon.net to your contacts, and try again.

You need to apologize for your behavior. If you spent more time thinking than lashing out, you wouldn't have had to post this thread.

IdleMeadow
10-04-2011, 11:43 AM
I just logged in using my email address, through the client directly. email@wherever.com

Where do you get off being such an ass? You're asking for help. We wanted you to CLARIFY just what you meant. You repsonded by insulting our intelligence? who is the one who can't figure out on their own this simple problem? You are acting like a baby - "I'm lazy" is exactly your problem. If you never got the email, it was probably being redirected as JUNK MAIL. add noreply@nexon.net and verify@nexon.net to your contacts, and try again.

You need to apologize for your behavior. If you spent more time thinking than lashing out, you wouldn't have had to post this thread.

*sigh*
Let me say this for you. I HAD the email in the beginning , but like a normal person i delete my emails. I've tried multiple times to login to the client with my email and it wont allow it,the only way i login and play is through going through the site everyday.
I'm pretty happy being lazy, should a problem arise, i'll find a way to fix it.
I spend time thinking before i post,but it's very frusterating not having, or having any way or receiving my nexon id.
I apologize for lashing out at you, it wasn't right or friendly , and it really isn't the correct way to go about things. I would like an apology in return.
I tried using your method of resetting my password, however unlike what you said , in the email instead of referring to me by what my nexon id would be, they used my actual name.

Quoting the email
"Blank(obviously not showing my name),

We have received a request to reset the Nexon password for the account registered to xxxxxxxxx***********"

IdleMeadow
10-04-2011, 11:53 AM
by god, its actually letting me use my email to login via the launcher now.
Thank-you my good sir, don't know why it wasn't working before.

DrOph
10-04-2011, 02:14 PM
by god, its actually letting me use my email to login via the launcher now.
Thank-you my good sir, don't know why it wasn't working before.

glad to see it worked out, in the end.

IdleMeadow
10-04-2011, 02:42 PM
glad to see it worked out, in the end.

Thanks for everything that you've tried to do for me, even though we mostly argued.
Again, im sorry.

Lolpanzer
10-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Insulting us of 12 year olds ain't gonna help your problem and quite frankly, I don't know any 12 year olds making sense on the internet.

DrOph
10-04-2011, 03:41 PM
he apologized, no need to start again.

IdleMeadow
10-04-2011, 03:43 PM
he apologized, no need to start again.

Thank you .
The issue is resolved Panzer.