PDA

View Full Version : DN Armory - Dragon Nest Database

Premixedpie
07-20-2011, 02:33 PM
DNArmory.com is a database for Dragon Nest currently featuring items, skills, NPCs, monsters, classes, sets, recipes and titles. We are still under development and you can expect quests and a skill calculator in the near future along with many other improvements. We are using data from CBT and will update when the OBT client becomes available. Thanks for checking this out and I hope you will find DN Armory to be a valuable resource when OBT launches!

We are always looking for ways to improve so if you encounter any problems or have questions/suggestions you can contact us directly using the contact page at http://dnarmory.com/contact

Sweet
07-20-2011, 02:46 PM
Has some great info :)

Hard for me to know if its accurate or not. But thanks :D

Premixedpie
07-20-2011, 03:29 PM
Most of it shouldn't change much but it will all be updated when the OBT client becomes available anyways.

Thanks, glad you like it!

OvanTheRebirth
07-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the site. Dragon Nest definitely needed a database.

Daidarapochi
07-20-2011, 03:56 PM
Excellent job. Skill sections need to be organized by level.

Meow
07-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Awesome website. Very easy to use also. Cant wait to see it when its done.

Stream
07-20-2011, 04:24 PM

Press on the button and it sorts it by level though.

Khilandros
07-20-2011, 04:26 PM
Very nice database, I'll be using this a lot. Thanks :)

Viney1
07-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Nice job. Same makers of VindictusDB, or same sponsors?

Either way, a few things I'd like to see is Costumes and more Appearance items in the list such as hairstyles including premium ones, and of course all the Costumes and wings and what not.

Premixedpie
07-20-2011, 07:27 PM
You can sort by clicking on the table headers. The default ordering should be by level it it will be changed though.

Nice job. Same makers of VindictusDB, or same sponsors?

Either way, a few things I'd like to see is Costumes and more Appearance items in the list such as hairstyles including premium ones, and of course all the Costumes and wings and what not.
Same both.

Most costume/appearance/cash shop stuff wasn't ready in CBT and that is why a lot of it doesn't show up. Hopefully more will show up with OBT and it will be added to the database.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback, glad you like it so far!

Macchikins
07-21-2011, 11:27 AM
The layout is very nice, however the skill translations are shoddy, and poorly done.

I mean, you called Circle Bomber "Bombs Away" and Whirl Typhoon (which sounds MUCH better)... "Axe Hurricane" .

Seriously?

There are dozens more, but I hope you fix it. It makes my eyes and ears bleed.

However, if this is Nexons work. Then I must be honest- I am ashamed for them. VERY ashamed. So ashamed I might need to have a mod made somewhere to fix it.

Fangy
07-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Hey, nice site. I noticed when looking at NPCS though a couple of them get listed multiple times (i.e. Argenta was listed like 7 times).

Micajah
07-21-2011, 12:23 PM
The layout is very nice, however the skill translations are shoddy, and poorly done.

I mean, you called Circle Bomber "Bombs Away" and Whirl Typhoon (which sounds MUCH better)... "Axe Hurricane" .

Seriously?

However, if this is Nexons work. Then I must be honest- I am ashamed for them. VERY ashamed. So ashamed I might need to have a mod made somewhere to fix it.

Everything in the site so far is from the CBT client that was running during the last session. There may be fixes in the next version, but I'm sure Nexon will definitely look into things throughout the next few weeks.

Premixedpie
07-21-2011, 12:26 PM

Seriously?

Translations are done by Nexon. We don't translate anything. You have to keep in mind this is data from CBT and even in OBT that skill won't be available. If it is incorrectly translated I'm sure you can expect them to fix it in a later build and it will be updated on the site.

Hey, nice site. I noticed when looking at NPCS though a couple of them get listed multiple times (i.e. Argenta was listed like 7 times).
This is most likely due to the same NPC being in multiple areas or having different versions, we are working on getting that sorted out. Thanks for reporting it.

Micajah
07-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks again to DragonNestSource.com for putting our tooltips into their forums. Great work guys!

xBurnsx
07-21-2011, 04:40 PM
yea im checking this out now

scar
07-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Very nice website, thank you!

I'm confused on some of the new NA terms. The "Delay" stat is called what on NA?

Jenni
07-21-2011, 04:48 PM
MY GOD. I have been looking everywhere for a website that has at least some information on this game! None of the wiki's have anything useful besides this site. Bookmarked.

Premixedpie
07-21-2011, 04:57 PM
MY GOD. I have been looking everywhere for a website that has at least some information on this game! None of the wiki's have anything useful besides this site. Bookmarked.
Thanks, good to hear you are finding some useful information!

Very nice website, thank you!

I'm confused on some of the new NA terms. The "Delay" stat is called what on NA?
Thanks glad you like it!

Do you have a specific item with this stat? My guess is it would have been translated to "cooldown" but that isn't on items. The only stat on items that I think could be translated from delay would be movement speed but that would be a stretch.

xBurnsx
07-21-2011, 04:58 PM
epic website...yea i did bookmark it.

Micajah
07-21-2011, 08:00 PM
Awesome, glad you like it Burns.

Poliwhirl
07-21-2011, 08:02 PM
MY GOD. I have been looking everywhere for a website that has at least some information on this game! None of the wiki's have anything useful besides this site. Bookmarked.You haven't been looking.

http://wiki.ggftw.com/dragon-nest/Main_Page

Micajah
07-22-2011, 08:44 AM
People tend to go to sites for different reason, and there's definitely differences between a DB and a wiki in terms of the way information is presented. Jenni may have just not enjoyed the look of the wikis, or it could have been the way the info was displayed on the page. In either case, there's definitely room for wikis and DBs for most games.

Applz
07-22-2011, 09:53 AM
i had my doubts but im very impressed.

Micajah
07-22-2011, 01:06 PM
Glad you found it up to your standards, Applz.

Premixedpie
07-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Applied some updates today, thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions!

Habskii
07-22-2011, 05:05 PM
And ofc i will be providing many pictures of event items and Cleric Based equip!
Haii Pie :D

Premixedpie
07-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Sounds good, I look forward to seeing them!

First version of the skill calculator is almost ready, expect to see it soon (most likely before OBT starts)!

Micajah
07-25-2011, 06:38 AM
Sounds good, I look forward to seeing them!

First version of the skill calculator is almost ready, expect to see it soon (most likely before OBT starts)!

This is going to be awesome - I love min/maxing my character as much as possible, and I wasn't in the CBT so I look forward to finally getting a peek at what I'll be able to do.

Renji
07-25-2011, 07:55 AM
Level 100 weapons, unbreakable.
Too pro mang. Too pro.

Secun
07-25-2011, 08:10 AM
This... This'll be useful.

Dukeun
07-25-2011, 08:11 AM
I love the Vindictus DB, I most def will be using this for almost everything. <3

Bumble
07-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Cool website, ZAM. (;

Also hi to people I met in Baltimore from ZAM!

Micajah
07-25-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm glad you guys like what you're seeing so far, and the Vindictus DB is awesome (we thought it was so great we brought them on board!).

DNSource
07-25-2011, 12:10 PM
I'm glad you guys like what you're seeing so far, and the Vindictus DB is awesome (we thought it was so great we brought them on board!).

The tootips have gone down a treat over at DNSource.

You never got back to me regarding a linkback, it'd be nice to speak with you on IM. Feel free to contact me on DNSource as we'll be sending a lot of traffic your way (especially with our increasing popularity):

http://www.dragonnestsource.com/forum/members/dom.html

Speak to you soon!

Premixedpie
07-25-2011, 01:08 PM
The link was added within a few hours of his post. Its near the bottom of the tooltip page: dnarmory.com/tooltips

Micajah
07-25-2011, 01:28 PM
The link was added within a few hours of his post. Its near the bottom of the tooltip page: dnarmory.com/tooltips

Yup - sorry about not getting back to you about that, DNS. PMing you in your forums now.

Premixedpie
07-25-2011, 09:06 PM
The first version of the skill calculator is now available for use! Keep in mind it is using CBT data and will be updated when available. There aren't any restrictions on it right now so be sure to watch the required level if you want make a build that will work during open beta. There are still some features to add but the basics are there and it should work for planning builds!

Check it out at dnarmory.com/skill-calc

Habskii
07-25-2011, 09:09 PM
The first version of the skill calculator is now available for use! Keep in mind it is using CBT data and will be updated when available. There aren't any restrictions on it right now so be sure to watch the required level if you want make a build that will work during open beta. There are still some features to add but the basics are there and it should work for planning builds!

Check it out at dnarmory.com/skill-calc
Already?! **** ur a machine pie >:V