Savage
07-25-2011, 03:44 PM
oh waaaaaaao

Savage
07-25-2011, 03:49 PM
any one? ._.

Cicily
07-25-2011, 03:49 PM
um...well i haven't played so i don't know but also i don't think there was a guild system in cb try asking in that korean thread?~

Applz
07-25-2011, 03:50 PM
um im not sure if obt will have this update since we barely got guild symbols like 2months ago in cn server

Savage
07-25-2011, 04:05 PM
um im not sure if obt will have this update since we barely got guild symbols like 2months ago in cn serverOh thats booty. ._.

Meow
07-25-2011, 04:06 PM
They do have them but probably not yet.

Applz
07-25-2011, 04:08 PM
They do have them but probably not yet.

yea there probably will be in the dragon nest folder just unlocked.

Celadon
07-25-2011, 04:09 PM
I don't believe you can upload your own guild symbols. If you've played Mabinogi and know about the Guild Robe system, the Dragon Nest guild emblem is very similar. You pick a "base" shape, set its colour, and can change the shape that goes on top of the base, along with its colour.

Guild emblems also cost 100g whereas guilds cost 1g to make. ;_;

Blasphemy! D:

Might be different for us, though.. Who knows...

Applz
07-25-2011, 04:13 PM
I don't believe you can upload your own guild symbols. If you've played Mabinogi and know about the Guild Robe system, the Dragon Nest guild emblem is very similar. You pick a "base" shape, set its colour, and can change the shape that goes on top of the base, along with its colour.

Blasphemy! D:

Might be different for us, though.. Who knows...

im not sure but i dont think we pay for guild symbols since i never really heard a problem from my guild when they came out, we just got one ill ask later if you have to pay and comment here again.

Savage
07-25-2011, 04:16 PM

Blasphemy! D:

Might be different for us, though.. Who knows... GAAAH and ijust photoshoped a pic for my guild oh well qq >=/