Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RED Tickets

Talking RED Tickets

Well, I happen to be up when they gave out the "Hot Time" package on October 19th. When I opened the box I received Mask Fragments, a 60% Chaos Scroll, and a RED Ticket. The RED Ticket is what's most puzzling, see it has a riddle on it. The riddle goes like this, "If you look at the ticket REAL CLOSE, there is a message that says '3 will get you 30, 4 to 6 will get you 50, 7 to 9 will get you 80, 10 will get you a 100." I kinda have a thought about what it means, but not sure. My own thought on it is that these RED Tickets are used to buy something from a shop. But again, it's a new item and I'm looking for peoples personal opinions on them.

Thanks for all the reply's have a good time in game!

2Edgy4MeLMS (Mardian)

Its probably black Friday coins, if you have 3 red tickets you'll get 30 coins and yada yada

Thanks for you insight. I always enjoy hearing others opinions based on their views, It's quite fun!

My idea it's a free level up ticket for making new characters, and you can only use it after RED patch. 3 of them will get your newly made character to level 30, 4-6 will level you to 50, 7-9 will level you to 80, 10 will level to you 100. That's what I think right now. Reason why I think it's this way because these tickets are trade-able.

Anyone else notice the fail math?
    Why save up 10 tickets for 100 when you could spend 2 batches of 4 tickets for 50 each?

What are the Black Friday Coins for?

a shop on black friday apparently accepts an exclusive currency known as black friday coins and the rewards are rare-sorta.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrimkevx View Post
    Anyone else notice the fail math?
    Why save up 10 tickets for 100 when you could spend 2 batches of 4 tickets for 50 each?
    Knowing nexon, they probably have a failsafe for that.

atleast they are tradeable right?

Quote Originally Posted by nerdkez View Post
    atleast they are tradeable right?
    For now, yes.

I missed mine because somehow I cancelled the gift instead of accepting T_T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast