Thread: How does one get Black Friday Coins currently?

How does one get Black Friday Coins currently?

I don't know of any methods besides the daily coin. I'd be quite happy if anyone knows other methods.

Southpaw Stancer ShiningStarCat's Avatar
    Yeah you might aswell just give up on trying to get them. Only way to get them currently is through the daily ones and pink zakum i believe. And the event ends in 5 days. And the amount of coins to buy anything decent would be beyond your each since the event ends soon.
    During the halloween events, they gave out plenty of them. But not so much now.
    Last edited by ShiningStarCat; 11-21-2013 at 01:35 PM.

- Pink Zakum (2 for each run) = 6 a day
    - Sengoku RLH (random)
    - Evolving Belt (2 per belt upgrade)
    - Mobs near your level (very rare drop)
    - Cash Shop purchases gives u 1 coin per 1000 NX used

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningStarCat View Post
    Yeah you might aswell just give up on trying to get them. Only way to get them currently is through the daily ones and pink zakum i believe. And the event ends in 5 days. And the amount of coins to buy anything decent would be beyond your each since the event ends soon.
    Well that sucks. But hey if I can catch Pink Zakum and maybe do that Evolving Belt thing I can get enough coins for a scroll.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningStarCat View Post
    Irrelevant to original's poster question and your personal opinion isn't necessary as poster was just asking for ways to get coin. If they want to participate in an event, let them be and enjoy themselves.

Yes the daily coin and pink zakum event ends in 5 days (Nov. 26th). However, there are still other ways to obtain the coins even after those 2 events:

- Black Friday Big Spender Event: November 1 - November 30
    - Absolute Belt November 13 – December 8
    - Hunting monster around your level (found a drop last night but end date unknown or I missed it)

From this moment until the 26th, there's still up to 68+ easy coins for grab:
    - 36 coins from pink zakum (6 per day @ 6 days left)
    - 32 coins from belt (2 per day from 2nd upgrade until the 9th, since the very first upgrade doesn't award coin) [more coins possible if you toss the belt away and redo the upgrades since there's more than enough upgrade days, disclaimer: haven't confirmed myself so do it at your own risk]

Depending on the item original poster is seeking for, it may still be possible to obtain.

As for ShiningStarCat comment: "anything decent would be beyond [your] reach"

Protection scrolls at 90 coins is doable, I have 3 characters right under 90 coins so I'm going on a tangent and say you're referring to the empress shoulder pad? I don't think it was really Nexon's intention for that to be a reward but more of a "for show only" type thing only. Like you said, during halloween event, it was much easier to obtain coins but the catch was that it was a blind farming experience. We have no idea the exact amount needed and majority of us casually stock-piled the coins in hope that it might be enough. When shop opened up, Nexon gave a high price that only dedicated farmers would have at least stood a chance to obtain. Furthermore, and although it's just a bonus to spending nx, look at the pricing of the big spender event which speaks volume with the pricing there.

Southpaw Stancer ShiningStarCat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu172 View Post
    Irrelevant to original's poster question and your personal opinion isn't necessary as poster was just asking for ways to get coin. If they want to participate in an event, let them be and enjoy themselves.
    Newmani is my best buddy lol, thats why i gave my personal opinion. and what i said was pretty relevent since the only reason shes doing this event is to collect the goods in the coin shop. Newmani is just now getting back into the game and she was hoping she could stockpile on stuff but as ya know the event is ending soon and the coinshop prices are expensive, soo... yeah.
    Last edited by ShiningStarCat; 11-21-2013 at 02:55 PM.