Thread: error code 11004?

error code 11004?

i just reinstalled maplestory since i was getting compatibility issues with my laptop. after reinstalling i keep getting

error code: 11004 (the requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found.) if any1 knows how to fix this much obliged thank you

i got the same thing here too. When i try again it gives me a different error 11001
    Quote Originally Posted by seand View Post
    i just reinstalled maplestory since i was getting compatibility issues with my laptop. after reinstalling i keep getting

error code: 11004 (the requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found.) if any1 knows how to fix this much obliged thank you

I had the same problem--I went thread hopping and tried a bunch of things that people suggested, but this seemed to do the trick. Go to your C:\maplestory folder and right-click on GameLauncher.exe, then run it as administrator. It should work. Although it doesn't automatically log you in, but you can log in from the launcher.

I hope this helps.

It did not help... at all :,(

nateskate that might be because you did it wrong did you go to Computer>Local Disk>Nexon>Maplestory>And look for Maplestory icon (not game launcher) right click and run as admin.