Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know how to make Dragon Nest run faster and less laggy?

Unhappy Does anyone know how to make Dragon Nest run faster and less laggy?

My Dragon Nest laggs kinda and it freezes alot in Crowded towns than unfreezes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrent View Post
    My Dragon Nest laggs kinda and it freezes alot in Crowded towns than unfreezes.
    Maybe able to help you out but I will need you to supply a bit of info :P
    1 - Basic PC specs (RAM, CPU, CPU SPEED, VGA CARD, etc)
    2 - Your OS
    3 - And the quality settings of the game and resolution (windowed/fullscreen)

and finally I suggest that if you are getting lag/freezing, try closing any internet browsers and background programs, make sure your anti virus isnt updating or scanning etc.

I can also suggest getting some programs that help with Defragmenting and cleaning ur computer of files that just plain clutter your computer. The more files and unwanted crap on it the slower it gets. google Advanced Care 4 i use it alot here and at work cleans up things like a charm and makes everything quicker even has a network optimizer~

Quote Originally Posted by IXI View Post
    I can also suggest getting some programs that help with Defragmenting and cleaning ur computer of files that just plain clutter your computer. The more files and unwanted crap on it the slower it gets. google Advanced Care 4 i use it alot here and at work cleans up things like a charm and makes everything quicker even has a network optimizer~
    Agreed.
    Advanced System Care is an excellent free program that helps your computer run that much faster.
    If your PC is slow, there is a program that you can download through Advanced System Care called "Game Booster" or something along that effect of name, it basically does what it is named, it optimizes your computer for gaming!

Link please?

Quote Originally Posted by Holylifestar View Post
    Link please?
    Advanced System Care Download;
    http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

Thanks for the link, I hope it works as good as you said, I've been having to play on Low setting and I still get a bit of lag when using skills, and it has trouble loading all the NPCs and players sometimes making them invisable.

Thanks for the link, I hope it works as good as you said, I've been having to play on Low setting and I still get a bit of lag when using skills, and it has trouble loading all the NPCs and players sometimes making them invisable.
    The player/NPC being invisible isnt your computer, it is the area information being downloaded from the server (meaning your connection to the server)
    I get that too at times when my house network is being taxed a lot due to multiple people downloading off my one connection Q_Q

It looks like im going to be busy like 7 different shortcuts to check out, right now im doing the deepcare scan thing, then ill do Smart Defrag, and ill look at the "Game booster", look at a few other things, then ill see what that "Switch to Gaming Mode" Is.

It looks like im going to be busy like 7 different shortcuts to check out, right now im doing the deepcare scan thing, then ill do Smart Defrag, and ill look at the "Game booster", look at a few other things, then ill see what that "Switch to Gaming Mode" Is.
    If you are running an average PC you should feel a difference, if your PC is high end, it will be a lesser effect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast