Thread: Does this game block IP's outside America?

Does this game block IP's outside America?

As the title says.

I'm wondering whether I would be blocked from playing this game, as I'm outside the US. I think I read somewhere that outside IP's were blocked, but can't find it now, so I thought it easier to just ask. Wouldn't want to download something I can't play.

Thanks in advance.

Vindictus is region locked for Canada/United states. Outside IPs are blocked. There is a European version of Vindictus for European countries @ http://vindictus.nexoneu.com/ if you happen to be from there. The Korean version of Vindictus is called Mabinogi:Heroes.

outside of North America won't work, so if you are in Canada you should be able to play.

P.S when a forum moderator finds this they will lock the thread so if u have a question ask quick

I thought so, thanks. I play the EU version already, but just a little dissapointed at how far behind that version is.

Disappointed? Your server already has the level 70 cap, and EP6. We had to wait much longer than you did.

You also got yourself a somewhat better service there, with a Nexon branch that actually does something about botters and hackers.

Oh right, you got the PIN system too.

Quote Originally Posted by Higante View Post
    Disappointed? Your server already has the level 70 cap, and EP6. We had to wait much longer than you did.

You also got yourself a somewhat better service there, with a Nexon branch that actually does something about botters and hackers.

Oh right, you got the PIN system too.
    Yup. I'm thinking of opening an EU acct myself. They seem to be more attentive to player needs over there.

PIN system is glitched, locks you out of your account untill it's reset next maint. :/ Nexon never gave any info on whether they would fix this either. Compared to what happened with the flour exploiters over here, to the EU I can see what you mean in that respect. So yeah I can see where you're comming from, but the support over there is almost as non-existant.