Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Nest Korea

Dragon Nest Korea

Started playing the Korean version and let me tell you right now... NA is trolling you hard.

Over there Stamps drop, beat that? I get 25 jellies, exp+drop rate increase, etc every maintenance (for every character, hue hue hue). U jelly?

Dragon Nest Sea = Overpriced
    Dragon Nest NA = Trollface.jpg
    Dragon Nest Korea = *u*

If you are wondering about lag just know that Korea has the world's best internet rating. No lag, bro.

Hue hue hue

Update: If you are afraid of FTG don't be. I never ran out and got to 20 on first day. There are also so many other places to level after FTG runs out I hear.

I am in DN heaven right now. *u*

edit: The drop rate is rediculous... I gotta go back every run, lol.

They do have a some what english patch for the Kr client

Problem is... unless "translated" / patched... no NA/ English reading players will head to KR or any other language...

Quote Originally Posted by crazyness View Post
    Problem is... unless "translated" / patched... no NA/ English reading players will head to KR or any other language...
    English Patch : http://www.mediafire.com/?nc4yb4ynfma1f4k

Charismaih what is the link to the kr website so i can make a account an download client

Quote Originally Posted by Apoco View Post
    Charismaih what is the link to the kr website so i can make a account an download client
    Guide to download and register: http://howtodnkr.weebly.com/

Beginners guide to DN Korea (all their features): http://s7.zetaboards.com/IvalteK/topic/8465807/1/

You're encouraging identity theft and fraud. Not to mention an influx of bannings for people who already play it in their tight little group. It only takes one hick saying something stupid in english to get notice of it. Also Korea's internet is one of the fastest if not fastest. Though what matters is how good your connection is to Korea..

Fatigue system is annoying too, there are ways to get around it but that is further identity fraud.

You get beginner fatigue in DN KR. That's probably why

The level cap in Korea is 50...so of course they'd have to give *some* form of encouragement for the newcomers.

And yes, this counts as identity fraud (context for newbies: you need a korean social security no. to play KR Dragon Nest). You could get into trouble for this; though I somehow doubt people will care.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast