Thread: Auto Buff Gem

Auto Buff Gem

Hi i have a question about auto-buff gem, does it use your mp/fury/hp when your pet is casting buff? And how long it repeat to cast it again?

Is 1 gem can only equip 1 buff? Can i put 2 buffs ?

Thanks for help.

I'm also very curious about the full extents of this new item for pets. Like, does it use our MP when it buffs? And when and how often does it buff? Does it buff when our skills are flashing(about to end)? And how many of our skills? do we get to choose?

They really should've told the players more about what the items do, or does curiosity make us buy it?

I never buy things that i am uncertain of..

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    I never buy things that i am uncertain of..
    Me either. Saves a lot of trouble and, if more people would wise up, a lot of QQing also.

I am not sure of all of the specifics but I believe it buffs just as a skill runs out, essentially making it so that you have it on as long as you have your pet equipped. I still think it's a waste of money for everyone but mages who need magic guard just because it only lasts 90 days and isn't permanent.

I got one for my BM.

Yes, it will re-buff your skill once it runs out AFTER flashing. The gem itself won't use any MP/HP but the skill you assigned will still use up your MP/HP. One gem for one skill per pet. If you have 3 pets... wow GG Nexon.
    Well, as it said, it's for buff. So, you can't assign any attacking skills. Originally, I thought I can use it to rebuff my Phoenix or Puppet but it won't let me. Well, it make sense as those are not 'BUFF'. Other than that, I can assign my Illusion Step, Concentrate, MW and such. You can not assign macro.

I don't know about mage, but I do NOT think you can assign heal to it because it's not a buff.
    Last edited by nenenenene; 02-11-2012 at 10:18 AM.

thanks u for answering.