Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Best Saint Build I've ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by JZ/nuff sed View Post
    I don't have Holy kick, but instead have sliding knee, and it serves its purpose as a great combo starter. Sometimes you just need that 1 fast move to make and break combos.
    I don't have sliding knee either lol, I heard its hard to hit?

Quote Originally Posted by ComSickWolf View Post
    Don't really see whats so great about this build
    All saint this level will do similar damage with the same gear he has
    Light relic 2% damage increase on max isn't the the main reason he is doing that much damage it just doesn't add up

Most saint in CN dragon nest go down the light tree as well but still getting the skills he left out
    and still deal insane damage

I suppose your right, but by leaving out grand Cross the slowest, hardest to hit with move in the game, he was able to save a lot more points for other stuff. granted I think he wasted some of them. At the time I thought it was pretty epic, but now I see some flaws. But see here, the same build minus the extraneous stuff, we see he has 28 SP left over for future skills. That's pretty good.

Personally Im goin w/ this now. http://dnarmory.com/skill-calc?c=4&sc=22&tc=43&ll=50#etFXcKKbNtwCNTTILZG and will finish maxing out Cure Relic, when we get the extra 10 sp, but you see his lets you get all the absolutely needed moves, while still having points left over.

And @Sliding Knee. THis move is very easy to hit with, and its faster then a lot of SM moves, and break super armor better then Struck by Lightning in my experience.

ok thanks ill get sliding knee then

why sliding knee on a saint though? and max cure relic?

Quote Originally Posted by dinorawr View Post
    why sliding knee on a saint though? and max cure relic?
    Sliding Knee for PvP. Max Cure, because it reduces CD by 10sec. meaning you can spam it more, and keep teammates from getting debuffed, as well as constantly increase your attack by 17%.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345