Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 902

Thread: Dragon Nest Notable PvP Players

  1. #221
    sheath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Thislevel View Post
    Another video of GENeralDAN (top tier class) getting owned by a lower-mid tier class.

    Please, make more excuses for him SolRising. Inb4 there was lag, best acrobat on server, played in cDN, right?
    For melee merc and acro and top tier wth you talking about "lower" I swear the knowledge you people have and where some of it comes... is BEYOND ME. Also I am in no way commenting on that video just the dumb ass comment you made.

  2. #222
    Thislevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker View Post
    Just because someone loses to someone doesn't make them bad....All classes are pretty much equal only the people who like to make excuses would think otherwise....SURE some are easier than others to get the hang of, but after that part its all skill.
    I agree with this SolRising dude, I've been reading your arguments and everything you've said has been dumb and repetitive.... Just give the guy a video of you pwning since you are better...and Get it over with? Ok?
    Otherwise you are the only one who SUCKS. Saying theres no need to post a video because "every video has said he sucks so far" Which doesn't make sense btw, losing in a video doesn't make you suck and i don't recall any video saying he sucked. (Also I'm very positive anyone in any of the videos in his videos could make you look bad by wrecking you in pvp) But...you know...you could shut us up....with a video of you playing even better.
    Or you can continue to rant like your some sort of good player and be a failure like that 'NeverQuit' Kid...Who btw...Quit.

    (Here comes the hate & insults)
    Please don't act as if you're not one of ***Rising's friends that he cried to.

    His arguments have been RETARDED and repetitive. It's all been "NO HE DOESNT SUCK LOL POST VID LOL LMAO POST A VID UMAD? NEVERQUIT JR MAD LOL POST VID OK cDN BEST EVER CAN ONLY BEAT HIM DATS Y LMAO"<this is his entire argument, at least I bring up the proof given when I argue that he sucks, while SolRising simply makes excuses for him losing. You really know nothing about this game if you think difference in advantages between classes are "small", or don't matter once someone learns how to play said character.

    GENeralDAN is already losing to Mystics, just wait until they get Time Stop, can't wait to see him quit.

    Let's see SolRising defend him then.

  3. #223

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Thislevel View Post
    I've never claimed anything about a video, I said for all you know, meaning you have no idea.

    Everyone? I've seen two people ask me for a video so far.

    GENeralDAN is a mid-to-suckish player, not one of the best. Well, maybe he's one of the best there(Doubt it, owned by Mystic/Acro from your own server.), but he fails compared to anyone from Gerrant/Argenta.
    Really 2 only? hmm let's count them huh...

    Thread: Dragon Nest Notable PvP Players
    by Conjuror Replies
    219
    Views
    17,610
    Sticky: Paroles walk away, de thou shalt not. Excuse...
    Paroles walk away, de thou shalt not.


    Excuse my charisma,
    Conjuror
    Was a response to my message to you refering for YOU to upload a video...

    Thread: Dragon Nest Notable PvP Players
    by BlastingStar Replies
    219
    Views
    17,610
    Sticky: HOLD IT! Present your evidence, good sir.
    Wow, Thislevel. You've completely got your Rage Mode on full blast, man. Calm down, take a shower or something, and come back. Typing in an angry tone will just net you more ridicule.



    What he...
    There's another request for you to upload a video

    Thread: Dragon Nest Notable PvP Players
    by Frivilous Replies
    221
    Views
    17,610
    Sticky: LOOL, you just got his ass soo badly XD he'll...
    LOOL, you just got his ass soo badly XD
    he'll never show his face in this forum again.
    And another person also laughing at you, since you're all talk and full of ****, waiting for a video.

    Thread: Dragon Nest Notable PvP Players
    by KaiBaiBo Replies
    221
    Views
    17,610
    Sticky: those losers lol oh and btw YangYang is an sm...
    those losers lol
    And another response of someone laughing at you since you like to claim you are so much "better" with no videos at all.


    Yea... and so some how you managed to count TWO?

    Nice... some how that doesn't surprise me at all, seeing how you are counting

    MULTIPLE video's of Dan losing, all 2 LMAO. "Multiple", lmao...
    Last edited by SolRising; 09-01-2011 at 10:43 PM.

  4. #224
    Thislevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by sheath View Post
    For melee merc and acro and top tier wth you talking about "lower" I swear the knowledge you people have and where some of it comes... is BEYOND ME. Also I am in no way commenting on that video just the dumb ass comment you made.
    Wow, another retard who knows nothing about the game. It's common knowledge, and comes from experience. Not from NA if I may add, so don't bring up "LOL GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR A MONTH!!"

    I bet you're some butthurt Priest who got owned by an Acrobat, right? That's the only class you could consider them to be "strong" against.
    PvP:
    Merc - top tier.
    Acro - lower to mid tier.
    Mystic - lowest tier.

    Please remove yourself from this thread, along with SolRising.

  5. #225
    Thislevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by SolRising View Post
    Really 2 only? hmm let's count them huh...

    Yea... and so some how you managed to count TWO?

    Nice... some how that doesn't surprise me at all, seeing how you are counting

    MULTIPLE video's of Dan losing, all 2 LMAO. "Multiple", lmao...
    Dude, do you NOT speak English well? That still only leaves two requests. "Laughing" is not a request, are you seriously mentally challenged? It's really starting to seem that way. Also, when I say multiple, I'm not only counting his losses, I'm counting his poor playstlye in general, I've seen many videos of him fighting.

    Please, continue to be a full retard, don't forget to add LMAO to every single post you make.

  6. #226

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Thislevel View Post
    Please don't act as if you're not one of ***Rising's friends that he cried to.

    His arguments have been RETARDED and repetitive. It's all been "NO HE DOESNT SUCK LOL POST VID LOL LMAO POST A VID UMAD? NEVERQUIT JR MAD LOL POST VID OK cDN BEST EVER CAN ONLY BEAT HIM DATS Y LMAO"<this is his entire argument, at least I bring up the proof given when I argue that he sucks, while SolRising simply makes excuses for him losing. You really know nothing about this game if you think difference in advantages between classes are "small", or don't matter once someone learns how to play said character.

    GENeralDAN is already losing to Mystics, just wait until they get Time Stop, can't wait to see him quit.

    Let's see SolRising defend him then.
    Lmao you're so stupid... First off I don't know the guy.. second if you can't clearly see what's going on in the forums, everyone is wanting you to show evidence.

    Also the Mystic would kick your ass too. If you even know who that person was, you would have a good idea of what you're talking about, but unfortunately that's not the case and you like to talk out of your ass.

    Let's retract your arguments shall we?

    1. You claim you are better - Still no videos of you posting anything, for the past 22 pages on this thread
    2. You claim Dan sucks, just because there's a video of him losing? (Wow, I guess in your book you've never lost? EVER, lmaooo). So what's your IGN? Stop Hiding?

    Right... nice arguments there... wait no, never mind, you don't have any proof of anything... hmm and you're still hiding your in game name... afraid someone is going to kick your ass in pvp and post upload it? Or perhaps you are going to run around the whole 3 mins of a round like your daddy NeverQuit?

  7. #227
    Try Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Thislevel View Post
    Wow, another retard who knows nothing about the game. It's common knowledge, and comes from experience. Not from NA if I may add, so don't bring up "LOL GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR A MONTH!!"

    I bet you're some butthurt Priest who got owned by an Acrobat, right? That's the only class you could consider them to be "strong" against.
    PvP:
    Merc - top tier.
    Acro - lower to mid tier.
    Mystic - lowest tier.

    Please remove yourself from this thread, along with SolRising.
    He is actually a merc and seriously acro sits up there with merc on top tier for melee. I don't see whats so difficult to grasp about the concept but ya know whatever floats your boat. I can't help but noticed the join date of your posts...You didn't by chance make an alt forum account just for this right?

  8. #228

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Thislevel View Post
    Dude, do you NOT speak English well? That still only leaves two requests. "Laughing" is not a request, are you seriously mentally challenged? It's really starting to seem that way. Also, when I say multiple, I'm not only counting his losses, I'm counting his poor playstlye in general, I've seen many videos of him fighting.

    Please, continue to be a full retard, don't forget to add LMAO to every single post you make.
    Looks like you're the retard that can't interpret their meaning when they are laughing at you. They are agreeing with the previous post for you to upload a video, and so it makes them laugh. What would make you think they would laugh at it and not agree with the post they quoted? Seems like you're the retard.

    More talk of being better again? It's getting so old... where are your videos? How long do you intend to hide? You're so much "better", yet you won't let people know who you are? Still hiding behind a computer and afraid to even let people know your in game name? WOW

  9. #229
    Thislevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    444
    Okay... you just got a bit TOO retarded. "lol if some1 laughs they r agreeing lmao".

    I think I'm done arguing with you. All I see from you - LOL POST VID LMAO, and some sort of stupidity that you like to call an argument.

    TL;DR for everyone who doesn't want to go back;Velskud consists of casuals, talentless PvPers, a whole lot of autistic kids(Example:See SolRising), someone called NeverQuit that trolled them hard and they can't seem to get over it, and one Mystic that sorta knows how to play the game.

    Try Hard: Just because Acrobats can wipe the floor with you, doesn't make them top tier. It just means you suck, no offense.

  10. #230
    Try Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Thislevel View Post
    Okay... you just got a bit TOO retarded. "lol if some1 laughs they r agreeing lmao".

    I think I'm done arguing with you. All I see from you - LOL POST VID LMAO, and some sort of stupidity that you like to call an argument.

    TL;DR for everyone who doesn't want to go back;Velskud consists of casuals, talentless PvPers, a whole lot of autistic kids(Example:See SolRising), someone called NeverQuit that trolled them hard and they can't seem to get over it, and one Mystic that sorta knows how to play the game.

    Try Hard: Just because Acrobats can wipe the floor with you, doesn't make them top tier. It just means you suck, no offense.
    You understand little young troll. I am saying the facts.

Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •