Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG....Sudden Attack doesn't start game!!!

Angry OMG....Sudden Attack doesn't start game!!!

I tried to start the game from the homepage of Sudden Attack NA.
    I had to wait for the update thing, then when it said to press PLAY button, it was alright.
    But after pressing the botton, the game does not start after all.
    I tried to remove the game and try again to play, but it keeps doing that for kind of 6 times...
    I'm gonna be crazy if you don't help....
    I waited for whole day and I'm writing on the Forum because i don't have any solution.
    Please HELP this problem as fast as you can.

p.s: Sudden Attack the Best game in the world

i have the same problem :S i tryed to play from the homepage and from the launcher but it doesnt work

I have this problem, is there a fix?

What browser and operating system are you all using? Also where in the world are you connecting from? Try using the launcher.exe in the SA directory, you may have to try to launch it multiple times. We're aware of that issue and are working on a fix for it.

i have the same problem... i try in the my computer > c: > nexon > sudden attack and use the launch program and log in the website as well but when i press start it goes throw but doesnt do anything....

p.s. it works the best when you run 2 launchers and dont touch anything till the game is on and loading the launcher

Quote Originally Posted by GRAYnRED View Post
    What browser and operating system are you all using? Also where in the world are you connecting from? Try using the launcher.exe in the SA directory, you may have to try to launch it multiple times. We're aware of that issue and are working on a fix for it.
    I opened the launcher 10 times now. Nothing works-.-

Press CTRL+Alt+Delete and open the task manager and make sure that there isn't any of the SA or xingcode processes running if the program closes when you try to open it.

Hi GM Me account have been banned u can Is estimated that re-calculation for me?

My name is in the game:: IamHard

Quote Originally Posted by IamHard View Post
    Hi GM Me account have been banned u can Is estimated that re-calculation for me?

My name is in the game:: IamHard
    No, I cannot. You have to submit a ticket through the support section of the website. Submitting a ticket doesn't ensure you will get your account back. The evidence gathered to ban you will be reviewed but if the decision stands that you were hacking the ban will be upheld.

u Can Give me account or not plz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast