Thread: Help finding Gryphons and Electrophants?

Help finding Gryphons and Electrophants?

So Im doing the NLC quest and need to kill 200 of each. I look on the world map for Gryphons and it says they are in Masteria: Highlands 1. I go there and found two. Waited around but nothing respawned. I exited the game and came back alittle later and still nothing there. Keep going back and waiting but still nothing. I googled where to find but I only find posts from 2008 when everything was different. Is there something wrong?

Also hunting Electrophants, I got to Mountain slopes and see two again. I kill them and two respawn. but then after I kill them, nothing else respawns. I change channels and still nothing there.

Gryphons should spawn if you keep going in the other portal instead of the portal that leads to the Alien Base.I have seen them spawn before.
    I don't know about the electrophants,maybe they don't spawn as much :/ sorry but can't answer that 2nd one.

I feel this is somehow a glitch as the quest wants us to hunt 200 of each and yet they only spawn in 3 in very long intervals. It would take hours to actually complete the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Takadakeyo View Post
    So Im doing the NLC quest and need to kill 200 of each. I look on the world map for Gryphons and it says they are in Masteria: Highlands 1. I go there and found two. Waited around but nothing respawned. I exited the game and came back alittle later and still nothing there. Keep going back and waiting but still nothing. I googled where to find but I only find posts from 2008 when everything was different. Is there something wrong?

Also hunting Electrophants, I got to Mountain slopes and see two again. I kill them and two respawn. but then after I kill them, nothing else respawns. I change channels and still nothing there.
    You have to kill everything else in the map for it to have a chance to spawn. Currently it has a low mob count - spawn rate, but before the revamp they were abundant (reminds me why I hate the NLC revamp again)