Thread: Different IP glitch?

Different IP glitch?

Whenever I log into my Vindictus account and launch the game it tells me "You are logging in from a different IP. Some features, like the Marketplace or Mailbox, will be disabled for 10m 0s. Please wait before using them."
    even if I log out and then immediately log back in, I still get the same message.

I've done several scans on my computer and so far it seems to be clean.
    Does this mean it's a Vincitus glitch?

Ok so there is: a hacker on ur acc, ur modem moved etc so the ip got changed. (I hope you know what ip is cause im not explainning x.x)
    They put a 10min thingy up cause if a hacker got on ur acc, they'd have a dif ip, and they'd have to wait 10min before throwing all ur stuff away, mailing, etc.
    To stop it, wait 10min. >>

Quote Originally Posted by AngelYukki View Post
    Ok so there is: a hacker on ur acc, ur modem moved etc so the ip got changed. (I hope you know what ip is cause im not explainning x.x)
    They put a 10min thingy up cause if a hacker got on ur acc, they'd have a dif ip, and they'd have to wait 10min before throwing all ur stuff away, mailing, etc.
    To stop it, wait 10min. >>
    I have waited 10 minutes, this has been happening to me every time I log in for the past 3 days

I understand what an IP is and what the 10 minute block is for

all i'm asking is if it's just a simple Vindictus glitch or not

One reason might be that your ISP provider uses dynamic IP so that it changes every time you restart modem.

If you don't wait out the 10 min to relog, you'll keep getting the 10 min block.

If I were you, I'd change your password / pin.

and after that, see if the problem continues..

if not then someone was trying to rob you