Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexon! what happened to my invert mouse option!

6/20 Tinkerer - Reported/Known Issues
    Download/Patch/Installation
    NGM Download stops halfway.
    This should now be resolved as of 6/21 4:15 PM PDT.

“An error occurred during installation. Please try again.”
    This is the result of a corrupted download. Please make sure that the download clients full and the file size is close to, and the MD5 matches what’s shown below.
    File size: 2,474,443
    MD5 Checksum: A2402DE7EE249CE4757B11DB54D25991

Launcher Issues
    Client Data Error, please reinstall client. | Nexon Passport Not Valid

Uninstall then reinstall. If it doesn’t work, please apply the same steps but use a fresh new download of the latest client available.

For Nexon Passport Not Valid, ensure your nmconew.dll and nmcogame.dll are up to date. This can be resolved with a fresh installation.

Launcher Initialization Failed
    There could be various reasons to this.

Solution: Run the game using DNLauncher.exe.

Prerequisite:
    Ensure that any applications that may invoke limitations to the Dragon Nest client are disabled. These could be one out of many things such as:
    Windows Firewall, antivirus, network-related applications and hardware settings, administrator priveleges, folder permissions, etc.

Game Issues
    Description for issues below will be added at a later date. But all of them have been verified and reported.
    Guild Rank Issue
    Invert Mouse Option
    Quest Tracker
    Daily Quest Translation
    Alchemist Items in Shops

Great. Since they reported it, that means Nexon US (or at least the staff member who wrote the post) wasn't aware of it, which means that Nexon KR didn't include it in the list of changes that they gave NUS, which hopefully means it probably wasn't an intentional removal. Maybe. I dunno.

Acknowledgement is a first big-ish step towards getting something fixed, now that that's over, we wait and hope~

Well at least they acknowledge the issue, which is the big first step. I hope the timeline to fix this isn't that long. It's a shame too because there are log in time events going on now where it's pointless for me to participate since all I can do with my character is just stand there. Not to mention we're essentially handicapped for the race to 40 event.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12