Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sprinter and Berserker Titles???

Question Sprinter and Berserker Titles???

I'm a bit confused here... i did the requirements which was clear within 20mins on both of those dungeons in abyss and have not yet received the titles... What am i doing wrong? Is there any prerequisites before i can obtain those titles??? Help is appreciated

Is berserker the one you get from Chandler? I did the quest and I never got it, but I think it's because my character wasn't apart of the warrior class.

well from what i know: Lv. 15 Abyss Dungeon/(Abyss) Marauder's Lair World Record Run Clear dungeon within 20 min Sprinter Title , and Lv. 23 Abyss Dungeon/(Abyss) Sanctuary Nexus Berserker Born Clear dungeon within 20 min Berserker Title ... I've done both but yet to see those titles... and not sure maybe i have to finish Chandler quest before i can get that "Berserker" title??

if someone can please clarify on how to obtain these titles! thanks!

Complete Bailey's lv23 Side quest : The Abyss Returns. It will unlock the list of lv23+ Abyss achievements. Then, complete Abyss Sanctuary nexus within 15 min to get the BErserker title.

Quote Originally Posted by merc_user View Post
    Complete Bailey's lv23 Side quest : The Abyss Returns. It will unlock the list of lv23+ Abyss achievements. Then, complete Abyss Sanctuary nexus within 15 min to get the BErserker title.
    I dont get it, I did bailey's quest and yea I got the berserker title, but I still can't get the sprinter title
    Last edited by TrinityArrow; 09-29-2011 at 05:09 PM.

=D Beserker title. I've gotten so many i don't even know if i have these =S

So, I admit I'm not in-game right now and could totally be wrong here, but...

Isn't Sprinter from Master difficulty Marauder's Lair?

Same issue... still cant get sprinter

Berserker is from completing Prayer's Retreat on Abyss under a certain amount of time. I don't know if it's solo or not, but I got it from solo'ing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast