Thread: Level 80 Required Jett Quest

Level 80 Required Jett Quest

Is it only me, or is other people having problem with the Jett quest you receive at level 80 that states in red letters is required?
    I finished the first 2 parts, and now on the 3rd / last part. I get to "The Desert of Dreams" and enter the Jett exclusive map on the far left, go to the cut scene, and then it just stops there, doesn't continue or anything. Stays as a cut scene with my Jett just standing there.
    If anyone else has this problem, I'd like to know I'm not the only one.

that happend when i first made my cannoneer all you have to do is log out and then log back in

I've already done that about 6 times now, its still broken for me.

Usually cut scenes can be by-passed by hitting "esc" when it first starts. It may not work but you can give that a try anyway.

Yeah, I've tried that also. Still broken and doesn't continue. Maybe I should just send a ticket to Nexon about it and wait for months for a reply...

I'm getting the exact same problem as you. I talked to my friends, and they had no problem with the quest. I can't do anything in the cutscene, and the only way out is to close Maplestory

hey guys i have a question about this hope i get a solution please :/i finished the part of "THE DESEERT OF DREAMS" and after seeing jett's partner and going back to han the broker he told me something about i messed it up the quest ended???! thats all? i dont get any equip or item? o.o