Thread: Can't click to move or use skills at all.

Can't click to move or use skills at all.

I was running the G1 Magic Powder of P. dungeon and got about halfway done. Got to an orb room and it was a snake spawn, killed all but one. When I went to hit the last one my character punched once then just stopped. The snake then killed me and I just hit revive at statue, no biggy it was probably lagg. BUT, when I revived I couldn't click on any skills the the bars, or in the skill window for that matter. I could summon and mount pets but I could only use WASD movement and I couldn't use R to ride the pet I had to right click. Can't use potions at all. I can switch weapons but can't attack. This is just a stupid issue, I don't even know how that happens.

Same thing happened to me when I was at the Trump Event. When the reaper was dead, I had to finish him but I couldn't move or throw punches. After a while I threw a punch and everything was cool but it was still annoying.

Banned
    This is a glitch with knuckles and the fighter skills. Use Focused Fist to fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwendolynn View Post
    This is a glitch with knuckles and the fighter skills. Use Focused Fist to fix the issue.
    ****, thank you, this happened to me today during a fidoh dungeon run. nothing i worked fixed it i thought i was glitched for good and would have to restart in the middle of my dungeon xD luckily i decided to search the forums beforehand.