Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NLC Under Attack quest

Exclamation NLC Under Attack quest

Description

NLC Under Attack
    Level 90

Dramatic Escape

Escape from the base without letting Roborider's HP deplete. Roborider's weapons will make short work of any enemies you encounter, but you must start over if its HP is depleted.

10 minutes for you to find a "Escape Key"

Problem: the reason why i am posting this is because i am not able to finish this quest no matter how much i try to use my skills, when i use my normal skills or normal attack it says "Unavailable while transforming."

I have no close idea why is this happening it could be a bug or me not reading the instructions, i quickly re-logged and read everything again and briefly reading what the quest says i came to a conclusion there is a loop in this quest so might as well just post a thread on the Maplestory forums

Things i have tried: Re-logging, Redoing the quest, Waited for the 10 minutes to end, used the normal Attack, phantom Skills.

World: Bera
    Ign: WindwolfxP
    Job: Phantom
    ~short on money i need mesos~

Well for all the people and the gms or the admins that read this please acknowledge this i am just a person that tries to help people and i need yo guys to fix this please.

Thanks and regards to who ever may concern

I have the same problem
    World:Bera
    IGN:Facially

I am having the same issue. I want to finish the alien quest but to no avail.

im in scania and have the same problem i can fking leave the god****ed place

i CAN'T ATTACK. i've done this quest many times and i can't do it on my phantom......

phantom all have that problem t,t

Same problem here and a little more*.

*The alliens mobs don't have a "death animation" they just desappears when killed.

Server: Windia
    IGN: ArialBeaulty
    Job: Phantom
    Level: 90

since now, thaaanks

Yeah, maybe it's a phantom issue. I did this quest on my battle mage 3 days ago (server Bera) and it worked fine. I could shoot out laser beams from the Roborider by pressing ctrl. I had some guild members complaining about this issue today, but I didn't check what classes they were playing...

its fixed ^~^

... im bugged on my mihile ... cant finish quest or get out srsly *** and its 2x plz help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast