Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a chance to get a Raven Persona Again?

Will there be a chance to get a Raven Persona Again?

okay so, i made my phantom yesterday because its ironic since on the 14th is when they stopped giving them away. so will there be another chance to get one because im dying to get one :'( . pleeeeeease nexon.

Ign: BasedLuck

it specifically said that you will not obtain them at 14. so the box were obtainable till the end of 13 pst
    don't worry, nexon always gives free stuff like that. dual blade is next and u get a free head band.

Quote Originally Posted by Chowazzking View Post
    okay so, i made my phantom yesterday because its ironic since on the 14th is when they stopped giving them away. so will there be another chance to get one because im dying to get one :'( . pleeeeeease nexon.

It was an event solely dedicated to those who were the "First" Phantoms of MS.

Sorry bud, I think you're SOL.

Giraffe Whisperer
    Most likely not.
    Also, I don't see anything "ironic" about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa102 View Post
    It was an event solely dedicated to those who were the "First" Phantoms of MS.

Sorry bud, I think you're SOL.
    I hate to agree but I think that is true... I didn 't get one either and I made a Phantom at the same time...*sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by Chowazzking View Post

So far from what I have seen. Nope.

Odds are you're not going to see a version with stats. However, it might not be -too- much of a stretch to believe that a cash shop aesthetic version will appear at some point. After all, it's a pretty spiffy hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaan View Post
    Odds are you're not going to see a version with stats. However, it might not be -too- much of a stretch to believe that a cash shop aesthetic version will appear at some point. After all, it's a pretty spiffy hat.
    Your best chance would probably be to hope for that ^

I wouldn't be surprised if Nexon uses the fact that some people lost their boxes to their advantage and make a CS version.

Quote Originally Posted by No0bPwner View Post
    Your best chance would probably be to hope for that ^

I wouldn't be surprised if Nexon uses the fact that some people lost their boxes to their advantage and make a CS version.
    Sounds like something they might do...

so as of now, i cant. gg nexon. gg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast