Thread: HackShield Initialization Error: 0x00000206(518)

HackShield Initialization Error: 0x00000206(518)

I get this error after the hack shield loading ends when the game should start.
    Everything was working normally until recently when I was playing and everything stopped moving; Monsters, Other players, etc.
    After closing the game I tried to access the maplestory website which I found was down along with the nexon site.
    After waiting a while then trying to access the site again, the site was back up, and I started the game then got this error:

What I want to know is; Am I the only one getting this error?

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoDragon View Post
    I get this error after the hack shield loading ends when the game should start.
    Everything was working normally until recently when I was playing and everything stopped moving; Monsters, Other players, etc.
    After closing the game I tried to access the maplestory website which I found was down along with the nexon site.
    After waiting a while then trying to access the site again, the site was back up, and I started the game then got this error:

What I want to know is; Am I the only one getting this error?
    No, you're not the only one who've gotten this error. First you should check if you've been ranked Rookie, if you did you probably got falsely banned like everyone else. Secondly, what world are you from?

&Third, maple is currently experiencing ALOT of technical difficulties right now. Alot of bugs&glitches is going on, probably more than ever before as you can review back on the forums. I'd suggest you to rest playing maple right now, you wouldn't want anything to go wrong to ur acc until maple has completely fixed everything.