Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Soul Eater = Summoner/Support, Dark Summoner = DPS/Atk

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    Soul Eater is actually the DPS and Dark Summoner is the support type.. Eyedentity made it seem otherwise.

Soul Eater has the big black orb LV 50 skill where Kali laughs. Dark Summoner has the big white bird puppet. Dark Summoner has the Puppet EX. Soul Eater has the Death Hand EX.
    other way around. im a dark summoner and i have the big black orb where i laugh which is called chaos formation i think. there both pretty balanced soul eater only has a poison debuff and a crit resist debuff that is good if ur party has sucky crit or a boss has high crit resist. dark summoner has a buff which heals 2.25% of damage given to enemies. also gives u 12.5% dark atk atm its bugged and only gives u dark atk

Quote Originally Posted by FallenShotX View Post
    Then what are SMs?
    Pomegranates.

Quote Originally Posted by Valesti View Post
    Either way, I'm going to see giant jiggling breasts, so no complaints here.
    +1 :3.

Wait what e_o my kali is only at 21, & I have yet to use the skill reset given by Irine.
    Someone says Soul Eater is DPS, while Dark Summoner is Support. In addition, they describe their skills such as Soul Eater having the "big black orb." However, Ishimata says that they have a Dark Summoner who uses this "big black orb."
    So who's lying? Q_Q
    Which one does the damage!?

Quote Originally Posted by mintokki View Post
    Wait what e_o my kali is only at 21, & I have yet to use the skill reset given by Irine.
    Someone says Soul Eater is DPS, while Dark Summoner is Support. In addition, they describe their skills such as Soul Eater having the "big black orb." However, Ishimata says that they have a Dark Summoner who uses this "big black orb."
    So who's lying? Q_Q
    Which one does the damage!?
    well i have youtube vids of proof that my char is a dark summoner with chaos formation but other than that the chaos formation does more dmg than the bird that soul eater gets BUT if u cast the lvl 45 skill SE gets right after it does equivalent dmg. the only dif is chaos formation is quicker but dosnt leave a debuff while the SE skill does. to make up for that dark summoner has that buff that heals you as you attack and gives ur dark dmg a boost. at the moment soul eater technically does more damage if your party has low crit which if ur in a green dragon nest you are required to have a high crit so it dosnt do much. most bosses crit break isnt that high and a gear master can just debuff it to so thats why there really balanced. there isnt a supperior one really

Thank you Ishimata. Btw, are you the same Ishimata that made the Dark Summoner build on mmosite?

My two cents: Soul Eaters give you dark power, but in return they devour your soul (twist on the classic deal with the devil), while summoners summon minions to crush their enemies (but are squishy themselves if enemies get to them). Haven't done any research into the class, don't intend to until it's out, that's based solely on their names.

I'm waiting for the physical tree to be released to play mine.

I can't tell... Which class uses chakrams and which one uses fans? o.o Or does it matter?

**Edited by Moderator** Please refrain from Necro-bumping threads. Thank you.
    Last edited by Siomei; 10-18-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Necro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12