Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silent Crusade broken? (cannot start starlings proposal)

Silent Crusade broken? (cannot start starlings proposal)

is the crusade broken? i went to speak to the man in edelstine and he has no quest for me when the proposal quest says to look for him ...

Man as in Bestille (or whatever you spell it)?Have you tried speaking to any of the other NPC's?Check the Quest log about it?

i have the same problem, after defeating the skeletal lord guy i talked to starling and she teleported w/o saying anything and left me there. dosent tell me where to go for next quest and it wont allow me to click 'find npc' in the available quests log. so i looked it up and apparently im suppost to go to a guy named bastellie so i went there and found him but i cant continue the quest line. its glitched, would like a fix.

MapleStory Volunteer CelestialxDream's Avatar
    If I can recall, Bastille is also located inside City Hall (the building with a giant clock) in Eldenstein. The Bastille in Eldenstein won't really "chat" with you to continue the Silent Crusade, so try speaking to him inside City Hall. There should be a secret portal on the right side when you enter that building. You'll see Starling, Bastille, and the Silent Crusade shop (NPC Wence) inside there.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowd33 View Post
    i have the same problem, after defeating the skeletal lord guy i talked to starling and she teleported w/o saying anything and left me there. dosent tell me where to go for next quest and it wont allow me to click 'find npc' in the available quests log. so i looked it up and apparently im suppost to go to a guy named bastellie so i went there and found him but i cant continue the quest line. its glitched, would like a fix.
    This EXACT same thing just happened to me about 20min ago. Character is lvl 78 so no idea if I was too low, but I doubt it.

I am having this exact same problem, very frustrating, can't advance in the quest line.

yo, I am also having this same problem, the thing doesn't work when you go into the city hall as when i pressed to enter the so called portal in the city hall, it says there's nothing but white space. So really, I need help with this issue, pretty disapointing.

if anyone is still having this problem, u have to accept the silent proposal quest in your lightbulb thing over your head / on the left side of your screen. then u can talk to bastille

After I defeated Skeleton King Starley disappeared. I think the quest is broken.

Oh my god. Don't you people check your quests? Silent Crusade quest line is not broken.

Ugh, dammit, don't bump such an old topic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast