Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to get rich on maplestory

How to get rich on maplestory

Go to Mu lung dojo
    try hard mode and fight until they start dropping scrolls
    you can go to the FM and try selling for 5m
    go back to mu lung dojo
    do the same process again and resell the scrolls for 5m again
    once you get about 10-20m start buying 1 AEE for 20m (merching)
    sell the AEE back for 30m-40m and u made double profit
    once you have about 50m start making % equips and sell them
    once you make about 100m you automatically become a pro
    buy AEE's for 20m and resell for 30m-40m with the 100m and keep doing the process
    everyday and you will reach 1bill
    once you get 1bill you buy whatever you want enjoy

OH AND AEE= advanced equipment enhancement scrolls
    Last edited by decentarcburst; 08-16-2012 at 09:28 AM.

This organized plan looks great.
    Too bad I'm not lvl 120 yet. :eyeroll:

How to get rich on maplestory: Buy a store permit

PS I'm poor

-----

1b??? thats um....not considered rich anymore o.O that's just your first step from noob to average. rich in maple is more around the 50b+ mark :P

Quote Originally Posted by Omniscience View Post
    1b??? thats um....not considered rich anymore o.O that's just your first step from noob to average. rich in maple is more around the 50b+ mark :P
    well this is a non NX benefit plan so it does not have anything to do with nx sry

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalyst View Post
    How to get rich on maplestory: Buy a store permit

PS I'm poor
    But you have to have something to sell first. No use buying a store permit with actual money if you dont have anything to sell. Its such a vicious cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Omniscience View Post
    LOL, I have about 2M and I'm good with that, my damage is great, my equips are great. Ofcourse that I want to reach 1b and buy some nice stuff, and I will do that once I reach lvl 120 and try hard mode.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSteal View Post
    LOL, I have about 100k and I'm good with that, my damage is great, my equips is great. Ofcourse that I want to reach 1b and buy some nice stuff, and I will do that once I reach lvl 120 and try hard mode.
    it doesnt have to be just mu lung dojo you can try getting scrolls from alien cogs (they drop Spear for att 60%) which in some worlds is 500-3mill which isnt that much but you can try getting different scrolls from 70-120

Quote Originally Posted by legendaryk View Post
    But you have to have something to sell first. No use buying a store permit with actual money if you dont have anything to sell. Its such a vicious cycle.
    you dont have to have a store permit you can simply chill in the FM and type what you are selling its all about patience and luck
    once you start doing this for 2 years you will become a 100billionare

Quote Originally Posted by decentarcburst View Post
    it doesnt have to be just mu lung dojo you can try getting scrolls from alien cogs (they drop Spear for att 60%) which in some worlds is 500-3mill which isnt that much but you can try getting different scrolls from 70-120
    I been doing normal mode today, and I got 6 Mu Long's belts scrolls, but I don't think they worth that alot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast