Thread: Blue Mushroom Spore Powder

Question Blue Mushroom Spore Powder

Hi everyone!

So, since I am a mega-noob I have run into a problem that is probably not a problem...

I am on the quest "Living Forest" that you get from Bruce in Henesys. The quest seems pretty simple, all you have to do is go get 3 "Blue Mushroom Spore Powder" and give it to Pia. It seems easy enough. So I head toward the Blue Mushroom Forest and start to hunt. This is when I run into trouble... I litterally hunted for this spore powder for about an 1 1/2 hours... Grinding up 2 and 1/2 levels... And I have only got 1 spore...

My question is this: Is this normal? Do you suppose this is some sort of glitch? Should I go somewhere else with more Blue Mushrooms?

I am really lost and any incite you could give me on this would really help me. Thank you!

Best

why are you even doing lvl 10 quests

Im sure you have to hunt Blue Mushmoms in order to get those spores. I remember killing blue mushmoms for them o.o..

You need to hunt the Mushmoms, not the Mushrooms
    There's a portal to the right on the Blue Mushroom map that'll take you to the Mushmom. Once you kill it you gotta wait a few hours (I think) for it to respawn. The quest is doable, don't worry!