Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PayByCash + Nexon = 20 000NX

PayByCash + Nexon = 20 000NX

Ok seriously.. what the f*** is wrong with Nexon ?

It clearly says on their website that if you purchase like 100 000NX you get 20 000NX for free by today.

I've sent them a ticket to get an answer on the fact that I did NOT received the 20 000NX.. guess what ?

Ticket has been opened at 9h12AM (EST) this morning and AUTO CLOSED at 9h15AM.. 3mins later, referring me to contact PayByCash.

What's the FKKKKKKKKKKK IS THAT?!

I just send another ticket saying "please do not auto close my ticket" .. 2mins later, auto closed again with that message :

****Please note that this is an auto-generated message from Nexon Support based on your recently submitted support ticket. Please do not reply to this message as it will not be seen by Nexon Support Staff****

Thank you for your recent submission to Nexon Support.

PayByCash is a company that allows a way for players to charge NX Prepaid to their account. We hope that this provides another way for our players to continue playing Nexon games for free while taking advantage of the in-game NX item shops. For questions regarding charging NX though PayByCash, or questions about a specific transaction, please contact the PayByCash Customer Care and Services Team at http://www.paybycash.com/.

If you have questions about PayByCash or PayByCash transactions, please see our Knowledge Base articles for more information.

You can find the Knowledge Base by visiting the Customer Support site, located here:

http://www.nexon.net/Support/CustomerSupport.aspx

Click the “Knowledge Base” link, and go to the “NX Questions” section. The articles in the “PayByCash Questions” sub-category of the Knowledge Base may answer your questions.

Thank you for your continued support.

Nexon Support Team

Seriously Nexon.. wake the f*** up !

You need to chill out and realize that Nexon is never punctual.

Quote Originally Posted by Takumo View Post
    Actually, Im not gonna chill out because you aint understanding sh*t.

If it was a free event where you DON'T have to spend money to get it I wouldn't rage like that BUT the fact is, they ask you to send money to get a bonus in return.. where is the f*****g bonus now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Takumo View Post
    I mean, if I dished out 100 bucks because I wanted $20 worth a NX free, I'd be pissed too.

Still, tell Pay By Cash your side of the story, maybe they can help in this. Be sure to go into detail of your purchase date, and explain that the promo Nexon made promised 20,000 free NX with the purchase of 100,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuiama View Post
    I mean, if I dished out 100 bucks because I wanted $20 worth a NX free, I'd be pissed too.

Still, tell Pay By Cash your side of the story, maybe they can help in this. Be sure to go into detail of your purchase date, and explain that the promo Nexon made promised 20,000 free NX with the purchase of 100,000.
    Good idea Kuiama, thanks for the advice. Ill try that
    The deal with that is that I've spend the 19800NX for the reset scroll and I was thinking "Why not getting 20k NX in bonus, so my reset scroll would be like.. for free!"

lol...wow.

um, how doesn't this have anything to do with PayByCash. You're getting NX through them. If Nexon is auto-closing your ticket, obviously they are not going to help you.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    - Albert Einstein.

Have you tried contacting PayByCash customer support about this? Maybe they will be more prompt in helping you out than Nexon.

P.S. lol at spending $100 on this game...gg

I cant say this for sure... but the 'promotion' was for Nexon to get cash vs credit... the NX would be awarded by Nexon, not PBC, the company that processes your order, because its not like they're shelling out the 20$ to you (it wouldn't come out of their pocket).

Quote Originally Posted by Tiesto View Post
    lol...wow.

um, how doesn't this have anything to do with PayByCash. You're getting NX through them. If Nexon is auto-closing your ticket, obviously they are not going to help you.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    - Albert Einstein.

Have you tried contacting PayByCash customer support about this? Maybe they will be more prompt in helping you out than Nexon.

P.S. lol at spending $100 on this game...gg
    Have you, for 1 second though that NX is not only for Dragon Nest ? FYI Nexon have more than 1 game.

And I did send a support ticket to PBC but Im fairly sure it has nothing to do with them.

have i thought? Yes of course, I played Maplestory and Vindictus. I am well aware.

I am also aware Nexon rips you off. And $100 is excessive.

But I won't tell you how to spend your money. I'm just sayin..****ke imagine what else you could get with that money

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast