Thread: Karma Koin not working?

Karma Koin not working?

I purchased a $25 Karma Koin card at Walgreens today and it's not validating. I'm not getting an error message, it's just attempting to validate then stopping without any message.
    Any advice?
    Also, for the record, your site keeps denying my credit card (checked with my bank and they said everything's good, no reason it shouldn't go through).

Good I'm not the only one. Over on the Vindictus site, there's an announcement.

"Dear Players:

There's currently an issue with our payment processing system. No payments have been lost, but the postback to our system is delayed. We are working to remedy this and expect processing to resume full functionality shortly; there maybe some continued delay while we process queued payments.

Affected Payment Methods:
    -Credit Cards
    -PayByCash

Sincerely,
    Vindictus Team "

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community...ce%26nxid%3D15

I hope that clears it up. I've been like '***?' for the last few days trying to buy NX.

Quote Originally Posted by Xehr View Post
    Good I'm not the only one. Over on the Vindictus site, there's an announcement.

"Dear Players:

There's currently an issue with our payment processing system. No payments have been lost, but the postback to our system is delayed. We are working to remedy this and expect processing to resume full functionality shortly; there maybe some continued delay while we process queued payments.

Affected Payment Methods:
    -Credit Cards
    -PayByCash

Sincerely,
    Vindictus Team "

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community...ce%26nxid%3D15

I hope that clears it up. I've been like '***?' for the last few days trying to buy NX.
    Well, you might not believe this, but it just now worked for me with the card.
    I switched from using Google Chrome as my browser, to Internet Explorer.
    Hopefully that works for you too!

Oh god anything but IE. ._.

I was using Firefox. I guess I'll have to try.

Yeah, it didn't work for me. :I Ah well.