Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky chain letter

Lucky chain letter

OK so i have alote of new players getting the "Lucky Chain Letter" from getting to lv 100 im currently lv 137 and ive never heard of such and item and they arent tradeable to brody like the item says they are. is this a bug? future realease?

it's a bug~ it's getting fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumirei View Post
    it's a bug~ it's getting fixed.
    Just to be clear, which part is the bug? That is the fact we got them or that we can't do anything with them right now?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixClaw View Post
    Just to be clear, which part is the bug? That is the fact we got them or that we can't do anything with them right now?
    Just hold onto them for the time being. :3

My toon is level 123 ad I received 5 of these yesterday. I just threw them away.

I would hold onto them for the time being. I don't know 100% but I believe I may have heard about them becoming usable in an upcoming patch. There is always the possibility that they aren't of course, but I'd rather err on the side of caution myself. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    I would hold onto them for the time being. I don't know 100% but I believe I may have heard about them becoming usable in an upcoming patch. There is always the possibility that they aren't of course, but I'd rather err on the side of caution myself. :S
    If that's the case, they should have tagged them more appropriately. There's nothing on Brody I would want. I only received them on one of my toons and they were just taking up inventory space.

Tagged them how exactly?

Two options here. Either A) They were accidentally turned on before they were supposed to or B) They weren't ever meant to be turned on. Either way they're tagged for their intended purpose and he is simply not activated properly or they weren't supposed to be activated. Its a bug as Sumirei shared before, I'm not sure how you'd like them to be "tagged". New items you have no idea what to do with coming in as a reward from a quest are typically something I'd advise against deleting unless a GM advises you to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    Tagged them how exactly?

You surmised in your earlier post that they may have something to do with a future patch. If that is the case, they should be differentiated from the existing chain letters in some way, i.e. appropriately 'tagged'.

Two options here. Either A) They were accidentally turned on before they were supposed to
    That wouldn't surprise me, we are referring to Nexon after all!

or B) They weren't ever meant to be turned on.
    Likewise!

Either way they're tagged for their intended purpose
    We'll have to agree to differ. If they were usable right now that'd be 'tagged' correctly. Unfortunately, they're not.

[snip]...

Its a bug as Sumirei shared before, I'm not sure how you'd like them to be "tagged".
    I never thought otherwise, if I did, I probably would have held on to them. I was just sharing my way of dealing with an item, which has been flagged as a bug and has no practical use.

New items you have no idea what to do with coming in as a reward from a quest are typically something I'd advise against deleting unless a GM advises you to do so.
    Unfortunately, the communication from anyone in Nexon that actually seems to know anything concrete, is somewhat sparse. As far as these unknown, apparently useless chain letters are concerned, I'll wait until someone makes an announcement. if I loose out because I ditched them, so be it.

Edit: By the way, I have no idea what your 'swim' emote is supposed to mean.
    Last edited by Calico; 11-25-2012 at 08:25 PM.

I like swimming.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast