Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon slayer vs demon avenger

Demon avenger is a sub class for demon slayers. After you complete the demon slayer tutorial, you get to choose which path you wanna take: demon slayer or demon avenger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth7 View Post
    Well, before I do anything I want to know just what the heck is going on STORYWISE with this Demon Avenger guy. Seriously, two versions of the same guy running about is probably going to cause quite a few paradoxes, and I want to know what the heck is going on with that before we get to gameplay and the like. I take my storylines VERY seriously. -^-

That doesn't exactly answer my question. I want to know what happens STORYWISE. Does which path you chose affect the story in any way? Do the storylines COMPLETELY change depending on which you chose, or is it the same either way? And, most importantly, does Demon Avenger's existence retcon any part of the storyline established thus far?

That doesn't exactly answer my question. I want to know what happens STORYWISE. Does which path you chose affect the story in any way? Do the storylines COMPLETELY change depending on which you chose, or is it the same either way? And, most importantly, does Demon Avenger's existence retcon any part of the storyline established thus far?
    I think maybe it's another storyline entirely. I hope it is; if it's not then I will be dissappointed.

The story is the same as ds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark20 View Post
    The story is the same as ds.
    Are you kidding me? No differences at all? DX

The heck Nexon you just give us the same character except he wields a sword instead of a mace? What kind of move is that?

Going off topic, are you guys excited about kaiser and hot day? We get kaiser's helm, the "kaivsernet". So exciting!

Going off topic, are you guys excited about kaiser and hot day? We get kaiser's helm, the "kaivsernet". So exciting!
    I'm too disappointed to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post
    I'm too disappointed to be happy.
    Why? whats wrong with kaiser's helm?

Why? whats wrong with kaiser's helm?
    Not with Kaiser's helmet. I meant with Demon Avenger. There's so many ways they could have done him but instead of making him different from Demon Slayer they just gave him the same storyine. THERE'S SO MANY WAYS THEY COULD HAVE DONE THAT. It's a waste of character.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post
    Not with Kaiser's helmet. I meant with Demon Avenger. There's so many ways they could have done him but instead of making him different from Demon Slayer they just gave him the same storyine. THERE'S SO MANY WAYS THEY COULD HAVE DONE THAT. It's a waste of character.
    Well, its sorta like jett.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast