Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kaiser Final Form Color Glitch

Lightbulb Kaiser Final Form Color Glitch

It seems that all Kaisers that use a color coupon and reach 4th job,their armor appears to be black instead of its previous color.This issue seems to be happening with mine. After using a color revert coupon,my armor still appears to be black. Anyone having the same issue?

did you use a 3rd job coupon and then turn 4th job later on?

This is a pretty lame issue, I had gotten myself a nice gold color on my first try when I hit 3rd job, then BAM instantly lost in when I hit 4th, and now when I use those Main Color changing coupons again, it just changes the colors of my inner-wings and the main attack, and the armor itself stays black =/

I hope they fix this before Tempest ends >< would like to keep trying for another good color, or at least have the option to go back to default Red/Gold.

The coupon for changing the armor's color only changes its tint in fourth job. It makes the attack animations change color, and the skin on Kaisers' wings changes slightly as well.

It's unfortunate that people can't get any other colors than black, but combining certain tints and sub-colors can still look pretty awesome. My kaiser has a dark purple tint with a dark blue Sub-color, so its attacks are all purple and blue. I've also seen some people with jet-black flames and armor.

To me my kaiser is 3rd job is invisible but to others its purple o.o?

Jussler, same happens to me on my laptop when I change from default color. Are you running Windows 8, by any chance? It works fine on my laptops with Windows 7, but not on my new one (and the driver downloads for the manufacturer of the graphic card don't work, and the manufacturer drivers are for Windows 7)

Quote Originally Posted by MinishDude View Post
    Jussler, same happens to me on my laptop when I change from default color. Are you running Windows 8, by any chance? It works fine on my laptops with Windows 7, but not on my new one (and the driver downloads for the manufacturer of the graphic card don't work, and the manufacturer drivers are for Windows 7)
    Nah, I run Windows 7. I think i know what the problem is though. NVIDIA GTX series seem to have a lot of texture and rendering problems, I can't play Skyrim because of the water flashing black and Combat Arms makes my screen go black whenever I get gassed or lit on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by rexxxx View Post
    did you use a 3rd job coupon and then turn 4th job later on?
    Yes that's exactly what I was thinking

Bump

I was on default red color and turned black upon job advancing. But when I used my color change coupons, I could not see Kaiser on my new laptop (and the driver on the AMD site for my graphics card doesn't work, and I can't find proper drivers on the Samsung site either)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast