Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Storm Growth Event and Tempestuous Equipment

Lightbulb Storm Growth Event and Tempestuous Equipment

I have a question about the Storm Growth Event mentioned in the recently released patch notes.
    Will this event apply to previously made Luminous and Kaisers?

good question ._.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingPinky View Post
    I have a question about the Storm Growth Event mentioned in the recently released patch notes.
    Will this event apply to previously made Luminous and Kaisers?
    I sure hope so. I don't want to do all of that over again on my Lumi and Kaiser.

Honestly, if not, I'm quitting Maple for good. I made my Kaiser right when it came out and have spent the past few weeks playing in my free time, finally reaching lvl 145 today. If Nexon goes and screws us again by telling us to disregard all our hard work and remake these characters if we want to receive these new equips..I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcidesfire View Post
    Honestly, if not, I'm quitting Maple for good. I made my Kaiser right when it came out and have spent the past few weeks playing in my free time, finally reaching lvl 145 today. If Nexon goes and screws us again by telling us to disregard all our hard work and remake these characters if we want to receive these new equips..I'm done.
    You don't REQUIRE these equips. They're really no different stat-wise than the Tempest equipment in the store. But if you want to quit over some triviality then go right ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcidesfire View Post
    Nexons plan:
    Make people play the classes all over again and get to a high lvl AGAIN just to get the great equips... v_v
    nexon gets more money, we players lose more money.

Its only logic, Nexon is a buisness after all.

It's not about whether or not I require them, or if their stats are the best. It's about fairness. What reason could they possibly have for releasing a class, giving people weeks to level that class up, & then coming out with new items for that class but ONLY if the character is newly made? Why disregard the people who already started the class? If they were going to release new items for Lumi/Kaiser/AB, do it upon release of the class. It's the principle of things. Nexon is constantly screwing players over, hence why I stopped giving them my money years ago.

The people who already started the class had the chance to collect more Tempest coins to buy the equipment in the shop (of the same sort of stat variety). The people who newly create the class can "catch up" with the event gear.

Quote Originally Posted by xXDaNnYxX View Post
    Nexons plan:
    Make people play the classes all over again and get to a high lvl AGAIN just to get the great equips... v_v
    nexon gets more money, we players lose more money.

Its only logic, Nexon is a buisness after all.
    But how do they get more money out of it? It costs nothing but our time to create a new Lumi/Kaiser and lvl it up again. If we had to pay NX to make one of these characters..then I could understand why they'd screw us like this; they'd do it for the money. Makes sense. But there's no money involved in this situation, just Nexon being idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomoyo View Post
    The people who already started the class had the chance to collect more Tempest coins to buy the equipment in the shop (of the same sort of stat variety). The people who newly create the class can "catch up" with the event gear.
    Once again your point is irrelevant. Newly made Luminous/Kaiser/AB still have almost a month to farm coins for the Tempest sets, yet if Nexon follows it's usual idiotic patterns, the Tempestuous equipment will only be made available to newly created Tempest classes, not giving previously made Tempest classes the opportunity to obtain them. Unfair.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast