Thread: [Angelic Buster} Stuck on Quest!

Unhappy [Angelic Buster} Stuck on Quest!

I was doing an AB quest where I had to infiltrate in the enemy's base. Eskalade sent me to the location and I got many quests at the same time to defeat several monsters and retrieve some items , all in the same area. (The areas are Suspicious Base Entrance, Suspicious Hideout Interior 1, 2 and 3)

However, before I could complete the last quest (Meet the Mastermind, where I needed to obtain an envelope from a monster), I got a Class Battle notice. I accepted and when I was done, I was back at Pantheon, with no way of teleporting back.

I tried using the Navigation Help on the Quest window, but it says it's not available.

I looked up the location and tried using the portals, but there's no way of getting there.

I tried forfeiting the quest and accepting it again, but I still can't be teleported there. I even tried logging out and in again in case it was a glitch, but it didn't help.

The thing is, if I don't complete this quest, I can advance to the next one. Any ideas?
    Last edited by mrnvlz; 01-12-2013 at 01:38 PM.

In the East Pantheon Forest,there is a dragon skeleton there,that is where the hidden portal is located.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

I did find the dragon skeleton, but I can't get in to the area. It says "It's covered in overgrowth. It's nothing." IT IS SOMETHING!

Also, When I DO teleport using Eskelade, I go into this cutscene where i keep moving left and can't do anything at all. Then, I get stuck in the side of the map with nothing to do. HELP ME OUT!!