Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Base.wz

Base.wz

When I try to patch manually the patcher gets stuck at creating Base.wz. How do I stop this and what does it mean?

problems patching

My maplestor doesnt work anymore, when patching today, it said base.wz file is corrupt and my dragon nest says that the client versions do not match.... ***..

Stuck?

So who else got stuck at the creating base.wz?

Me xP
    Tried everything, deleting the temp folders, restarting, deleting the base.wz, restarting. I think I might just uninstall and reinstall

Angry stuck at 3/3 base.wz

just stuck at 3/3 base.wz
    i tried to redownload the client 3 times and install it.
    i tried to instal the patcher from the web, dosent work.

Red face PATCH stuck on BASE.WZ

i turned off my anti virus and everything. im still stuck on base.wz, i reinstalled the game like 5 times. I honestly dont know what to do! PLEASE HELP ME! btw i want to restart maple after 5 years.

Maplestory Patching Stuck at Base.wz

so i tried to install maplestory again. I uninstalled maplestory like 5 times and re-download it. It's still stuck at base.wz. I don't know why but it won't patch properly. Everytime i press "play" it says you haven't updated maplestory to new client, but i downloaded the game client from the download section. Everytime i re-download same thing pops up so can any maplestory user/admin please help?

ME TOO!no one is helping me or anything. I'm literally rage quitting!

I too am experiencing this. Even the Manual Patcher doesn't help.

happened to me too but it seemed to solve it when i moved it out of the C:\Nexon folder to somewhere like my desktop and then tried to patch with the ONLINE patcher, only then did it work. Also don't forget to launch as Administrator

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast