Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't Repair Durability on Special Items from Root Abyss

Quote Originally Posted by PleaseBanHackers View Post
    You ****tards don't know **** about Nexon. Yall really think Nexon gonna let you "repair" your little durability ****, obviously they ain't. 4 cubes to legendary then 10-20 maybe even 5 for the stats you want then thats it? Get it in yourselfs that they did it on purpose. Who the **** can't realize something so simple? ****nit such retrads!
    It sounds like you're mad, there are other durability items such as the golden pickaxe & the golden shovel it says in the description that these items cannot be repaired. They are the only durability items in maple story post root abyss gear that I know of that could not be repaired as a durability item. ALSO use logic why would there be an NPC called the Key maker which has a REPAIR KIT MEANT FOR DURABILITY REPAIR. #CommonSense

Has anyone tried to see if this was silently fixed with the server maintenance?

It hasn't been fixed yet. I input the abyss item into the repair slot but it doesn't go in.

Bump.

Please any response would acknowledge that you've seen this post. I don't know who merged our posts together, but that doesn't prove if this issue was told to bug fix crew.

Bump.

Daily bump~

Temporary fix if you really want to wear your equipment:

You can 20% innocence scroll your equipment, and it will show up as 0% durability, but you are still able to wear it and the stat bonuses will still be able to be used.

Obviously, I won't be using this fix, haha, but hopefully this will help some of you guys.

Bumpidy

Quote Originally Posted by Kayz View Post
    Temporary fix if you really want to wear your equipment:

You can 20% innocence scroll your equipment, and it will show up as 0% durability, but you are still able to wear it and the stat bonuses will still be able to be used.

Obviously, I won't be using this fix, haha, but hopefully this will help some of you guys.

Does the innocence scroll have to work?

EDIT: Also, can any PR person let us know "This has been sent to the development team for review." or a "This is working as intended."?
    Last edited by Katzenbaer; 02-16-2013 at 11:16 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast