Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Maplestory some classes are locked as of March 3. 2013

Unlocking Classes

Hey,

How long do we typically have to wait for Nexon to unlock a class? I got randomly banned for a month, but now I'm back, I can't make a Kaiser anymore. Thanks.

When will Kaiser return for creation?

As title says, approximately when will I be able to create a Kaiser again?

special events character availability...

Guys just wondering when special characters such as Kaiser, demon slayer , dual blade, etc are going to be available. Last year they closed down Dual blade and demon slayer, but it is still unavailable. I ask this cause i wanna play kaiser so bad T_T

Just smile and wait. Smile and wait.

Post When will you Be able to create a Dual Blade again.

Im asking this question because I want to make a Dual blade but i missed my chance to make one so i would like to know when Dual blades come back.

luminous availability?

when can we expect the return of the luminous class?

hah! Anyone notice that xenon is an Anagram for Nexon? It took me like 6 years to realize "neo" was an anagram for "one" after the Matrix came out

On another note, I am one of those people who have played off and on. I just lucked out to come back during the Luminous / Kaiser / Angelic Buster events and then they opened up all the classes for a while.

I think if you stick around or just check in on the news every once in a while, you can see when they open up the classes again.

When will Kaisers be back?

This is a fairly new account that I made and I was unable to create Kaisers when they were last available. I see Dual Bladers, Mihiles, Cannoneers, and Demon Slayers are up for creation with the Hyper Evolution patch and I was just wondering when Kaisers will be up for creation?

Really want to make one :<

Question for nexon!

Could you make Jett's be able for creation on the 3rd???? I really want to make one bad!!!!! I missed my chance to make one because i didn't have enough slots!! F4!!

And I want all classes to be unlocked, especially Kaiser. But doubt Nexon will listen to just us.

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast