Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How do you talk to people who go "God this, God that, I'm so happy"

Dog this, dog that.

Quote Originally Posted by Insho View Post
    The thing that you've been fighting in the name of for the last 10 episodes.

I won't be snarky this time. Promise.
    That would be Goddess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikka View Post
    That would be Goddess.
    Psh, four letter and one chromosome difference. > 3>

There are others, too, that would work, if that'll make things better.

throw a bible at them

I find myself saying more and more "GOD kill me" under my breath, as in make the pain stop.... Especially when i'm in a car ride and my sis starts talking about twilight or when someone starts talking about something they have no real understanding of.

So I don't care about having a god talk... I myself was a christian and after extensive reading and discussion gave up on christianity. If anyone wants to discuss religion I'm open to it, but I HATE it when people imply that I'm ignorant or stupid because I tell them that I don't believe in god. Isn't that type of self proclaimed superiority a sin? So I try not to waste time with those kinds of ppl... They just need to think that they're part of something special, and it's not like letting them have their ego is going to affect me in any way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher View Post
    I find myself saying more and more "GOD kill me" under my breath, as in make the pain stop.... Especially when i'm in a car ride and my sis starts talking about twilight or when someone starts talking about something they have no real understanding of.

So I don't care about having a god talk... I myself was a christian and after extensive reading and discussion gave up on christianity. If anyone wants to discuss religion I'm open to it, but I HATE it when people imply that I'm ignorant or stupid because I tell them that I don't believe in god. Isn't that type of self proclaimed superiority a sin? So I try not to waste time with those kinds of ppl... They just need to think that they're part of something special, and it's not like letting them have their ego is going to affect me in any way.
    You're ignorant and stupid because you don't believe in God.

Ha blah blah you gonna buuuuurn in heeeeell.

Quickly I'll fetch the holy watur and the bible...time to exorcise you!!!

i've never been in religion. maybe it's because as a child couldn't be dropped off at a day care with god and pray at the table. i was thinking why am i praying can't i just thank the person who cooked the meal. it's not like Jesus or god get off the couch to come down to cook for me. of course i would of never of said this because i would be smacked around more the a hooker who went agenst her pimp.

so no i'm really not to religious in anything. i can't put faith in something that have evidence of it's existence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragnel View Post
    i've never been in religion. maybe it's because as a child couldn't be dropped off at a day care with god and pray at the table. i was thinking why am i praying can't i just thank the person who cooked the meal. it's not like Jesus or god get off the couch to come down to cook for me. of course i would of never of said this because i would be smacked around more the a hooker who went agenst her pimp.

so no i'm really not to religious in anything. i can't put faith in something that have evidence of it's existence.
    Honestly that is why things are the way they are.

I lack a religion as well but God made it so that way He could not be proven.

I'm not trying to shove anything down your throat mind you.

The real test of faith is believing in Him when it doesn't seem like He is even real.

So it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ystelle View Post
    Honestly that is why things are the way they are.

I lack a religion as well but God made it so that way He could not be proven.

I'm not trying to shove anything down your throat mind you.

The real test of faith is believing in Him when it doesn't seem like He is even real.

So it works out.
    So religion is really just imagination.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragnel View Post
    So religion is really just imagination.
    Religion is imaginary.

God never cared about religion...man did.

Religion literally means nothing to God.

It's those that follow Him that do.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast