Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Lunar Knight PvP Skill Build ( PLS HELP!)

Struck by Lightning
    Why did you post here if you wanted a hybrid non-bl build e-e? You can think of one yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Kineticist View Post
    That build has all glad-line and lunar knight-line skills in the SM tree minus Infinity Edge. I'm sorry, but do you understand the terms "Pure" and "Hybrid?"
    all i know is pure is all magic n hybird is both....i just checked it is a hybird.... but i want destructive n parry too cuz they come usefull to me a lot....

i mean pvp 1v1 hybird phys n ya i searched every where i dont rlly find good builds n they dont have that new worrior skill

Quote Originally Posted by Myuu View Post
    Why did you post here if you wanted a hybrid non-bl build e-e? You can think of one yourself
    "You can think of one yourself"
    thats wat u think o.o

Quote Originally Posted by oDrago View Post
    i dont rlly find good builds
    Sounds like you already know what you want. I don't see why you need our help.

Also, take the effort to spell correctly please.

Quote Originally Posted by XxTsukiyoxX View Post
    Just commenting on the above build: Relying on both 32s like that is going to make you look like a douche. By relying I mean maxing.

Is there really no better usage of skill points than investing it into both 32s?
    my Lk has a pure magic setup and without the utility of those melee skills and dmg on frenzy its ret ardedly difficult to beat any close range class

ie: level 1 triple and deep straight and thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by JesusHChrist View Post
    my Lk has a pure magic setup and without the utility of those melee skills and dmg on frenzy its ret ardedly difficult to beat any close range class

ie: level 1 triple and deep straight and thats it.
    You kinda screwed yourself over there then. That'd be like me having no Gravity moves on my War Mage.

Just not gonna fly.

You kinda screwed yourself over there then. That'd be like me having no Gravity moves on my War Mage.

Just not gonna fly.
    it was really intended to do pve now that 50 is out, but i still got the pvp crests on it so i give it a try every now and again. pretty much at a loss when it comes to close range games.

and i wouldnt go so far as to say its as bad as war mage with no dark skills, the magic combos still do insane amounts of dmg when u can get them off, but yeah you cant stop a merc from rhaping you with a setup like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JesusHChrist View Post
    it was really intended to do pve now that 50 is out, but i still got the pvp crests on it so i give it a try every now and again. pretty much at a loss when it comes to close range games.

and i wouldnt go so far as to say its as bad as war mage with no dark skills, the magic combos still do insane amounts of dmg when u can get them off, but yeah you cant stop a merc from rhaping you with a setup like that.
    You can do insane damage with just the laser skills of a Mystic too. Ask anyone that's taken even a hard-way charged Linear Ray EX of mine. You'd just lose the utility of Gravity Blast, and thus a pivotal set-up move, as well as lose damage from Triple Orbs. Comet is pretty amazing too, but I'm a War Mage, so I said **** that move and just bank on Spectrum.

You can do insane damage with just the laser skills of a Mystic too. Ask anyone that's taken even a hard-way charged Linear Ray EX of mine. You'd just lose the utility of Gravity Blast, and thus a pivotal set-up move, as well as lose damage from Triple Orbs. Comet is pretty amazing too, but I'm a War Mage, so I said **** that move and just bank on Spectrum.
    with lks its alittle different tho, hacking isnt that great for utility on an lk unless you REALLY wanna piss some1 off. frenzy and destructive swing however can make the difference between winning and getting stomped.

edit: that really depends on exactly how good the LK is tho honestly.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast