Thread: GMS Population?

GMS Population?

How safe am I to play Maplestory again for a couple of months?
    I'm going to stick around with maplestory for awhile until something else comes out.. unless of course I meet a great guild and make great friends here.
    But If I'm going to meet people and make friends.. where should I go? Renegades?
    I'm looking to join a server that's pretty populated.. but easy for me to make friends and join a guild.
    And I'll be starting fresh so I have no characters and I'll be one of those "Newbies" that everyone ignores.

Banned
    If you would like a more populated server, I suggest one of the first five servers. Scania, Bera, Broa, Windia, or Khaini.

You're safe once you have a strong PW & PIC along with your security questions. MapleStory is one of the best, leading FTP MMOs, I wouldn't suggest leaving it.

If you join Bera, I can add you to my guild. (Keep in mind they're also busy, so they may not be able to help much).

Banned
    I don't suggest Scania, too many people already. I've also heard Khaini has the highest hacker count so you may want to stay away from there, too.

I play on Broa, there are tons of immature kids and the FM is dominated by merchants who only want to sell you things for real life $$$. I'm sure other servers are the same but I can't speak for them.

I suggest either Bellocan/Nova or GAZED (5 server alliance)

Quote Originally Posted by NiceTryThough View Post
    I don't suggest Scania, too many people already. I've also heard Khaini has the highest hacker count so you may want to stay away from there, too.

I play on Broa, there are tons of immature kids and the FM is dominated by merchants who only want to sell you things for real life $$$. I'm sure other servers are the same but I can't speak for them.

I suggest either Bellocan/Nova or GAZED (5 server alliance)
    I agree with this the alliances TEND (not always) to be the best.

Just pick the 5 alliance, a well balanced population.

Okay then, I shall go for the 5 Alliances. Thanks everyone!

Sorry Jayce, good luck with your guild!

Glad you found your world, I originate from GAZED as well.

MapleStory has about 40-50 thousand concurrent players, meaning the average amount of players on at peaks and active within the past couple months.

There is currently about 25,000 players online.

If wanted, you can view the current player population here: (warning large image)
    *click*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAddison View Post
    Okay then, I shall go for the 5 Alliances. Thanks everyone!

Sorry Jayce, good luck with your guild!
    It's ok. And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TyIer View Post
    Glad you found your world, I originate from GAZED as well.

MapleStory has about 40-50 thousand concurrent players, meaning the average amount of players on at peaks and active within the past couple months.

There is currently about 25,000 players online.

If wanted, you can view the current player population here: (warning large image)
    *click*
    Interesting.

I wouldn't join Khaini either... Im in khaini in one of the most popular and most strong guilds and you'll come to notice everyone is to them selves. there isn't much 'Togetherness' going on there. Not to mention Khaini being one of the most Unpopulated worlds. Just a word of advice