Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 155 Raid - Centaur Hero Trio.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropsak View Post
    Gordan is there any chance that u can tell more details how to keep save NPC? She is rly weak and even in many ppl mini can even 1hit ko her ;/
    npc is not that fragile and Gordan already answered to you:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordan View Post
    ... kill off west and east spawns(minis first) and head to middle for north spawn
    handle minis first and NPC is safe

After summon gates are deactivated and NPC is secured
    If i understand correctly that NPC is secured before u start killing waves.

Quote Originally Posted by nevergreen View Post
    npc is not that fragile and Gordan already answered to you:
    handle minis first and NPC is safe
    NPC is fragile even 1 mini is enough to kill her with nice multi. If you dont know that probably u didnt even try run below 8ppl.

kill west and east spawns first - he didnt mention abt NPC that means as i said earlier NPC is secured somehow. In normal run NPC can go up so im sure that is secured earlier cuz in that case if NPC go up and u clean west and east first NPC will be soo dead.

Your theory is correct, and like Angella mentioned, if you know how to do it correctly, you basically have unlimited time(30 minutes) to deal with summon gates. Also, with this strategy, it leads to another strategy where you able able to make NPC 100% SAFE. So perfect execution of this strategy will practically guarantee an automatic victory.
    NPC 100% SAFE another proof that npc is secured earlier, In normal run npc can be near gate and if wave will show in enemy's turn they attack instantly and can even kill npc in that turn.

I did 4man run once but it was rly hard even when we deactivated all 4 gates, waves almost killed npc.

nevergreen before u write anyhing else pls give Gordan opportunity to say something.

Of course, Gordan or anybody else can reply where/when they want.

I don't wanna prove to you anything, how many ppl I run or anything else. BUT i want to mention few things which you seems to not knowing:
    * NPC is fragile only for minis which you deal first and they don't aggro NPC because they aggro you and NPC can take few hits till fall from normal mobs, (which won't happen); also you can aggro few mobs (not only 1 or 2) and pull NPC down or any direction on map till she kill these mobs, so she will wont stand in the middle, while your partner drive safe the "sacrificial" mob .
    * NPC only move UP or sides (near any gates) if they are mobs to be aggroed. But no mobs no moves, NPC stay DUMB in the midle (secured), yuo can even lay some traps around him to be more secured ...

but as i play only in +15 players raids for safe run, i say only bull****s because i'm bored and please don't listen me, wait for Gordan to spoon feed you once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropsak View Post
    Gordan is there any chance that u can tell more details how to keep save NPC? She is rly weak and even in many ppl mini can even 1hit ko her ;/
    leave NPC at base

Quote Originally Posted by Angella View Post

>.> Gear setup? and tips/tricks you used?

Screenshot is nice but might want to share how you did this....

I would not if i would be him. Simple as that :)

I'm quite curious how the NPC can be kept at your base in a SOLO run since it'll go for the gates unless the gates are dead but how do you lure a mob away solo without the NPC hunting down and killing all of them and keeping the mod stuck at the base until all gates are down then the NPC will go hunt down the mobs, or should... Very interesting. That mystery will reveal itself at some point.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456