Thread: Black Cipher crash

Unhappy Black Cipher crash

I keep getting an application error for BlackCipher.aes that reads
    "The instruction at 0x00a652a7 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be written"

and then just tells me to click ok to terminate it, which crashes maple too. (MapleStory won't crash until I click 'OK' on the blackcipher crash)

Anything I can do?

-Thanks

Same here -__-

You aint the only one. It's something of nexon's that they have to fix. even if it pops up i dont touch it...and i put the window way below so that i dont seem to touch in the middle of screen while i play maple, because wherever its at outside on the desktop, and if my maple cursor is on its location in the game, it changes cursor and takes me back out. I dont press ok because i know i am just going to dc, and ill just have a random dc later on instead do that for me and i can relog back in. just hope for the best it gets fixed i guess in the mean time when it pops up dont touch it.

I've been having this problem for a while now... It's so annoying, I lost 2 RLH Keys because of it, along with some EXP coupons... Looks something like this?
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/e9ed50106...cn8zo1_500.png

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue, it's been going on for a few days now. I replaced Black Cipher, and it didn't fix it. Has amyone tried redownloading the game...? It's what I was going to do, either that, or see if a patch would fix it.

Same here any solutions or is it something that nexon does have to fix?