Thread: Monster Life Un-fairy Demands

Monster Life Un-fairy Demands

In Monster Life there is a quest called Un-fairy Demands that asks you to play with 5 fairies. However, playing with 5 fairies does not complete the quest. You have to play with 5 spirits. I've been told this is probably a mistranslation in the text, but I'm sure its going to confuse a lot of people. It definitely confused me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlcheru View Post
    In Monster Life there is a quest called Un-fairy Demands that asks you to play with 5 fairies. However, playing with 5 fairies does not complete the quest. You have to play with 5 spirits. I've been told this is probably a mistranslation in the text, but I'm sure its going to confuse a lot of people. It definitely confused me.
    Thanks alot I thought it was a bug or something, A lot of people might have the same problem.

Thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlcheru View Post
    thanks for the clarification.

Sprites and Sentinels did it for me.

Much appreciated.

Yup, playing with the Sprites and Sentinels worked. Thank you for mentioning this!

This bug has been present from day one of ML, and they've yet to fix it.

Though I don't think Nexon's too concerned seeing as most threads in this forum aren't acknowledged by anyone who would actually fix them.