Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chironia

I noticed when she looting, sometime she left her bow hanging half way in front of my frontline, then pick it back up when she ran back... LOL!...

Seriously, isn't her Gift of Prometheus suppose to proc fire damage or something? Just now I noticed her attack proc something, but poison effect... And no, she's just using adamantium arrow & DG bow so that proc is not from ammo.

And her spell casting voice is just princess's voice LOL!... **** lazy arse dev...
    Last edited by Iyvone; 06-11-2013 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyvone View Post
    I noticed when she looting, sometime she left her bow hanging half way in front of my frontline, then pick it back up when she ran back... LOL!...

Seriously, isn't her Gift of Prometheus suppose to proc fire damage or something? Just now I noticed her attack proc something, but poison effect... And no, she's just using adamantium arrow & DG bow so that proc is not from ammo.

And her spell casting voice is just princess's voice LOL!... **** lazy arse dev...
    Some merces have copy and paste voices from others and heres a list i notice.

Automation = cannoner grunts and dodge sounds.

Valk/Sheriff=same Grunts

Atilla=sheriff dodge sound

Patriot not transform=guan grunt=transformed = ody grunts=i think Spear mains dodge sound also a lil of sheriff attk animation sound(**** president is a thief hehehe(jk)

Chronia=princess voice cast sounds=prophet sounds with bascially attks

Prophet/Pirate=Same dodge sounds

some mobs themselves even have merc sounds like the 129 desert mobs having spartan grunt sound, or the mafias in detroit with pirate grunts.

Well thats all i know for now i may, make a thread listing copy and paste sounds XD. Roro still dont have no sound when she is selected, she only makes grunts,dodge, and basic attk sounds. Warlord is buggy where to me only time he makes any sound is if other players are using him, not if i use him myself.

Back on topic it is to deal high fire element attk not poison, its bugged o.o

For me, her bow normally just hangs in mid air even while she's not doing anything.

Chironias -mdef skill + dusk elegy + storm -> lethal

Quote Originally Posted by Ainuin View Post
    Chironias -mdef skill + dusk elegy + storm -> lethal
    with a +10 db staff on a source=unbearable owie o.o

I'll a bit to the discussion. I don't PvP but Chironia is incredibly strong in PvE. Especially in Skirmish/TBS. Her AoE has a 5x5 range and can one shot an entire group of mobs (with next turn damage). I have that skill pumped to 60 plus another 10 from main buff and 15 from charms. The skill does considerable damage and the debuff is just a plus.

She has the potential to snipe monsters as with any bow merc. She fits well with my formation for now and she has completely replaced my need of a witch for tbs. 3 turn cooldown for a skill with the same range as meteor and does more damage? Why not. Combine this with the new Atlantian Battle Mage (Electron Field) and you can solo TBS fields with ease. You'll have 2 5x5 fields to spam right and left.

Actually depends on which Skirmish you go, i went 144 skirmish it doesn't one hit with her AoE and also usually the mobs die before 3 turn for her AoE lol....pretty much useless in PvE....

Of course its based on your formation for me i find it more useful in FL than PvE although she is quite paper and really buggy for now.

Still haven't pump that DoT to 60, it's REALLY costly (and risky)... oh well. And even on a multi group skirmish fights, the battle mostly already over before there even a chance for her to use that DoT...

Her damage sure is decent, doesn't PvE much but just doing 145 dailies most of the time, she's using a +8 DG bow and is on par with my other mercs wielding +7 pega weapons........

- sheriff 13k atk power
    - vamp 11.5k
    - chironia 12.5k
    - patroit 13k

Except on the multi-target factor of course. I expect her atk may hit around 20k by the time reaching pega gears? Well... obviously in the current situation, the melee class dealt even more damages than these ranged... Tarkan +7 pega 19k, Rin +2 only already 12k...

OMG Nexon's "balance"...

Still haven't pump that DoT to 60, it's REALLY costly (and risky)... oh well. And even on a multi group skirmish fights, the battle mostly already over before there even a chance for her to use that DoT...

Her damage sure is decent, doesn't PvE much but just doing 145 dailies most of the time, she's using a +8 DG bow and is on par with my other mercs wielding +7 pega weapons........

- sheriff 13k atk power
    - vamp 11.5k
    - chironia 12.5k
    - patroit 13k

Except on the multi-target factor of course. I expect her atk may hit around 20k by the time reaching pega gears? Well... obviously in the current situation, the melee class dealt even more damages than these ranged... Tarkan +7 pega 19k, Rin +2 only already 12k...

OMG Nexon's "balance"...
    I tell you sweety, it never makes sense to me, i thought the range merc and mains are to be main damage dealers, melees(are to mostly tank) magic=supports or maybe in some mmos kill as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123