Thread: Hackshield error 206? O_O

Question Hackshield error 206? O_O

So this weird error started happening roughly 4 hours ago. I didn't change anything on my computer, nor installed any odd programs recently, but every time I would launch DN off website, steam and/or dnlauncher in the specified folder, everything would go smoothly, but then hackshield finishes the loading process and then proceed to give me an error 206, not once, but twice. I thought it was weird, but proceeded to play dn and 2-3 min after getting online, the game would crash. So I attempted it again, with all 3 possible launches, and it happened again. So I thought something went wrong, so I reinstalled my DN, and of course, the error 206 comes up again. Anyone know any fixes for this problem? Sorry if this was a tad bit long.

Same error as many people; putting this to the top for visibility

This problem has been going on for a long time, with many people as well ,and I haven't been able to play for about 2 months now. Honestly.... this is really pathetic. While they give out all these updates and events, I'm here on the sideline watching it all happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SeitenSlash View Post
    This problem has been going on for a long time, with many people as well ,and I haven't been able to play for about 2 months now. Honestly.... this is really pathetic. While they give out all these updates and events, I'm here on the sideline watching it all happen.
    What? This is crazy.

Obviously, It's like they put this problem to the curb and started updating like crazy. I'm itching to play. Yet I can't because of some false error. Worst part about this is that it's growing in the community, it's not just me anymore. I've literally tried everything I've been advised to do. Now I'm just waiting.

They need to fix this pos server lol

Quote Originally Posted by OneOneOne View Post
    They need to fix this pos server lol
    Just remember; it's not the server really. It's hackshield eff'ing up, and nexon has just ignored it and left the people effected to fend for themselves really.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaji View Post
    Just remember; it's not the server really. It's hackshield eff'ing up, and nexon has just ignored it and left the people effected to fend for themselves really.
    Exactly, this is pretty much what happened in a nutshell. Well they said they contacted who made hacksheild, but that was about 3 weeks ago and nothing has happened since.