Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beryl heart

Beryl heart

Does anyone know from playing KMS if you can equip any android thing with the Beryl heart? Can the Beryl heart be equipped only to the Beryl android?

well this is a good question because the beryl roid does not list the beryl heart as a usable. so im wondering this myself. also i heard its going to be permanent, so hopefully the answer is yes since the beryl roid is the only android i have.

Well, I am going to get the roid and the heart on two different characters. I was wondering if other roids will work with the Berly heart.

It says on Beryl Android Beryl Heart works...It has said that since the droid came out. Read the last required heart..

Quote Originally Posted by IGotMercd View Post
    well this is a good question because the beryl roid does not list the beryl heart as a usable. so im wondering this myself. also i heard its going to be permanent, so hopefully the answer is yes since the beryl roid is the only android i have.
    Yeah the Beryl Roid takes the Beryl Heart. Still not sure about the others as my Deluxe Android does not call for one.

i popped the beryl heart on my deluxe android (F) and she started walkin again....

Just to be clear, the heart is permanent right?

Quote Originally Posted by RailBird View Post
    Just to be clear, the heart is permanent right?
    Yes and you can scroll and potential it, and it's tradable until it's equipped...

So.... Does the heart work on regular andriods as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ClusteringCT View Post
    So.... Does the heart work on regular andriods as well?
    No it doesn't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast