Thread: ERROR CODE: 0x000C

ERROR CODE: 0x000C

Unable to download the file from the server. Unable to create a file. ERROR CODE: 0x000C!! Do you know how to fix this problem?

Go to the Downloads page to get the currently installer and uninstall the game then check to make sure that no files are left behind in c:\nexon\suddenattack then reinstall. after that try running the game with the launcher.exe from the sudden attack directory.

This is sfd and I changed account by accident..after I did that process..It was find however, What is patch server cannot be reached due to the maintaince process? Are u serious this is my 3 times re install the game

I dont know about you but it worked for me. Thank you so much gray.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAYnRED View Post
    Go to the Downloads page to get the currently installer and uninstall the game then check to make sure that no files are left behind in c:\nexon\suddenattack then reinstall. after that try running the game with the launcher.exe from the sudden attack directory.
    This didnt work for me PLEASE HELP

go to the nexons folder in C drive and click the launcher, it will update itself and starts to install again.
    I had to download SA 20 times and just found the solution, hope works for you.

hi im jacob

i cant do it it 20time said error code 0x000c